Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 1:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 16, 2018 at 7:40 pm)Joods Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 4:22 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I am not a charlatan.  I am discussing this on my own time with my own free will trying to bring the truth to some people to the best of my ability.

We don't care for your brand of "truth". Peddle that crap elsewhere.

I noticed you don't care to even listen to my points which I have spent much time researching and studying and I am here to speak the truth to you.  All you seem to care about is your neo-Darwin views and atheism.
(May 16, 2018 at 3:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 3:39 pm)possibletarian Wrote: Ultimate reality is a meaningless phrase.

But if god made all things good, that implies then that good included evil, how if god made all things good could evil possibly have come into the world free will or not  ?

What you are saying is that god either lost control, and the perfection he created was far from it.
Or he created evil.
Or there is no god and it's all nonsense

God said what He made was good, not perfect.  Good does not include evil.  Evil came in after the fall of man.  There was also evil when the devil and his followers rebelled against God.

Man learned the truth about good and evil after the fall.  Evil was already present as the devil had at sometime in the past rebelled against God which is why the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was present in Eden to begin with.

In the end, the Bible states death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire as the second death.  This may mean that evil is destroyed along with this universe and all wicked people and beings.

(May 16, 2018 at 3:42 pm)Khemikal Wrote: Let me lay it out for you, real simple CDF...and I hope I;m not wasting my time with you like god has (so far) wasted his.  

You externalize the failures of your own imagination by the simple act of offering an argument from incredulity or ignorance.  That;s the general context of this entire thread.

You further compound this pattern by externalizing the failures of your own imagination and your own scientific illiteracy into demands of god.  That god must have made this ID shit, which doesn;t actually exist.  That you believe in a god that did something that isn;t real.  This reduces your god to fiction, but only because you make such a demand and refuse to consider any fact of the matter...because you "disagree".

The trifecta, the holy trinity, really twisting the knife..though, is that you came here, to an atheist board..to fish for men.  You found yourself making a complete mockery of god and arguing with an atheist who was trying to defend your god..and then externalized the blame for your own failure in that regard, to "debate tricksters" and "spiritual blindness".

It;s you............. it;s all you, and it;s always been you.  

Do you understand?

No, I do not understand.  You are spinning blame on to me for your own scientific and spiritual blindness.  That is my opinion.

Now you are just going round in circles, the whole thing is just a myth and very silly.
We know the story of the fall, because that's exactly what it is, a story it makes no sense whatsoever in any rational world.
There is no such thing as spiritual blindness.
'Those who ask a lot of questions may seem stupid, but those who don't ask questions stay stupid'
(May 16, 2018 at 7:51 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 7:40 pm)Joods Wrote: We don't care for your brand of "truth". Peddle that crap elsewhere.

I noticed you don't care to even listen to my points which I have spent much time researching and studying and I am here to speak the truth to you.  All you seem to care about is your neo-Darwin views and atheism.

We’ve heard every lastscrap of the garbage  you have thus far attempted to pass off as truth all before, many times.    You’ve brought nothing new.  If anything, you’ve presented the same bunch of duplicitous conceits rather less cleverly and much more tediously than those of your ilk suffering slight less from dunning Kruger than you have done before you.

Unlike real science, which, guided by the vast complexity and variability of reality, is ever expanding,  ever self correctingg, and is thus ever fresh and ever expansive,   What you present is guided by nothing real, and relies on steril smug self satisafaction of mental midgets.  As a result, it is capable of neither anything genuinely new, nor any correction to any part of the fallacies, deceits and conceits which has always hitherto been the total entirety of its content.

So spare us the effort to waste more of our time.
(May 16, 2018 at 8:07 pm)possibletarian Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 3:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote: God said what He made was good, not perfect.  Good does not include evil.  Evil came in after the fall of man.  There was also evil when the devil and his followers rebelled against God.

Man learned the truth about good and evil after the fall.  Evil was already present as the devil had at sometime in the past rebelled against God which is why the tree of the knowledge of good and evil was present in Eden to begin with.

In the end, the Bible states death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire as the second death.  This may mean that evil is destroyed along with this universe and all wicked people and beings.

No, I do not understand.  You are spinning blame on to me for your own scientific and spiritual blindness.  That is my opinion.

Now you are just going round in circles, the whole thing is just a myth and very silly.
We know the story of the fall, because that's exactly what it is, a story it makes no sense whatsoever in any rational world.

No, I do not believe it is.

Yes, it does.

Yes, there is.  It is mentioned in the Holy Bible.

(May 16, 2018 at 8:11 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 7:51 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I noticed you don't care to even listen to my points which I have spent much time researching and studying and I am here to speak the truth to you.  All you seem to care about is your neo-Darwin views and atheism.

We’ve heard every lastscrap of the garbage  you have thus far attempted to pass off as truth all before, many times.    You’ve brought nothing new.  If anything, you’ve presented the same bunch of duplicitous conceits rather less cleverly and much more tediously than those of your ilk suffering slight less from dunning Kruger than you have done before you.

Unlike real science, which, guided by the vast complexity and variability of reality, is ever expanding,  ever self correctingg, and is thus ever fresh and ever expansive,   What you present is guided by nothing real, and relies on steril smug self satisafaction of mental midgets.  As a result, it is capable of neither anything genuinely new, nor any correction to any part of the fallacies, deceits and conceits what is their entire content.

You are not even watching the videos I am posting or reading the links.  Some of it may be new.  The videos are short for the most part and incredible.  They show how DNA and molecular machines function.
(May 16, 2018 at 8:11 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 8:07 pm)possibletarian Wrote: Now you are just going round in circles, the whole thing is just a myth and very silly.

No, I do not believe it is.

Yes, it does.

(May 16, 2018 at 8:11 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: We’ve heard every lastscrap of the garbage  you have thus far attempted to pass off as truth all before, many times.    You’ve brought nothing new.  If anything, you’ve presented the same bunch of duplicitous conceits rather less cleverly and much more tediously than those of your ilk suffering slight less from dunning Kruger than you have done before you.

Unlike real science, which, guided by the vast complexity and variability of reality, is ever expanding,  ever self correctingg, and is thus ever fresh and ever expansive,   What you present is guided by nothing real, and relies on steril smug self satisafaction of mental midgets.  As a result, it is capable of neither anything genuinely new, nor any correction to any part of the fallacies, deceits and conceits what is their entire content.

You are not even watching the videos I am posting or reading the links.  Some of it may be new.  The videos are short for the most part and incredible.  They show how DNA and molecular machines function.

You see, we actually have lives.  In those parts of it we devote to keeping up with contemporary science, we apply filter mechanisms of proven efficacy to screen out all the garbage generated by all the huckster, charlatans and downright fools who thinks science nothing more than any ridiculous notion it strikes their fancy or profit their pocketbooks to push, uttered with an oily smile and sciency terminology.

You belong in the latter category.  Everyone whom you so sadly mistakenly revere belong in the huckster with oily smile catagory.  The fictional characters you adore such as Jesus and your god  are all oily characters with greasy smiles.  And you fictional god has added to boot all the projections of some of the most viciously and egotistically demented human minds in history, egged on by needy and gullible fools such as yourself.
Below is a general introduction for non-believers if you are interested. There is some good information from a former atheist written in the articles:

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics...intro.html
Apologetics. Hehe
(May 16, 2018 at 8:35 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 8:11 pm)CDF47 Wrote: No, I do not believe it is.

Yes, it does.

You see, we actually have lives.  In those parts of it we devote to keeping up with contemporary science, we apply filter mechanisms of proven efficacy to screen out all the garbage generated by all the huckster, charlatans and downright fools who thinks science nothing more than any ridiculous notion it strikes their fancy or profit their pocketbooks to push, uttered with an oily smile and sciency terminology.

You belong in the latter category.  Everyone whom you so sadly mistakenly revere belong in the huckster with oily smile catagory.  The fictional characters you adore such as Jesus and your god  are all oily characters with greasy smiles.  And you fictional god has added to boot all the projections of some of the most demented human minds in history egged on by needy fools such as yourself.

What would it take for you to become a believer?

(May 16, 2018 at 8:41 pm)Kit Wrote: Apologetics.  Hehe

Yes, it is an interesting article.  I've read it.
Quote:I noticed you don't care to even listen to my points which I have spent much time researching and studying and I am here to speak the truth to you.  All you seem to care about is your neo-Darwin views and atheism.
You have done zero research and are just spewing spoon feed ID garbage . And this statement is utter bullocks . Your shits been exposed as fallicious religious peddling and nothing more .

Quote:Below is a general introduction for non-believers if you are interested. There is some good information from a former atheist written in the articles:

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics...intro.html
Brainless propaganda . Putting the word science in the title to that site is an insult .

Quote:Yes, it is an interesting article.  I've read it.
No it's not .it's crap . No one cares it you read it .

Quote:What would it take for you to become a believer?
Way more then limited intellect is capable of.

Way more then your band of snake oil salesman and apologist nob jobs have come up with . 

This whole thread is a massive tribute to your failure .

Quote:No, I do not believe it is.
Yes you do 

Quote:Yes, it does.
No it does not in rational world 

Quote:Yes, there is.  It is mentioned in the Holy Bible.
The bible is bullshit
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 16, 2018 at 8:42 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 16, 2018 at 8:35 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: You see, we actually have lives.  In those parts of it we devote to keeping up with contemporary science, we apply filter mechanisms of proven efficacy to screen out all the garbage generated by all the huckster, charlatans and downright fools who thinks science nothing more than any ridiculous notion it strikes their fancy or profit their pocketbooks to push, uttered with an oily smile and sciency terminology.

You belong in the latter category.  Everyone whom you so sadly mistakenly revere belong in the huckster with oily smile catagory.  The fictional characters you adore such as Jesus and your god  are all oily characters with greasy smiles.  And you fictional god has added to boot all the projections of some of the most demented human minds in history egged on by needy fools such as yourself.

What would it take for you to become a believer?

Just as I mention oily hucksters, you obliviously try to consummate the “deal”.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey