Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 3:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(November 29, 2018 at 9:30 pm)Everena Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 9:29 pm)Amarok Wrote: Woo
Actually it's a video depiction of the Big Bang and the beginning of earth made by an atheist.
Never said the video was woo the woo your attaching to it is woo

Guess that was too complicated for you

But since Pantheism is also woo i guess i can still call it woo

Also i wonder he thinks of your " logic "

(November 29, 2018 at 9:34 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 9:30 pm)Everena Wrote: Actually it's a video depiction of the Big Bang and the beginning of earth made by an atheist.

Pantheist. This one was made by an atheist:

Really he's a pantheist now i probably should have read the description
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Wow, 971 pages. I missed the previous 24 pages. Too fast to keep up.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
(November 29, 2018 at 9:08 pm)Paleophyte Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 9:01 pm)Everena Wrote: Predators and parasites are living beings who are just doing what they do. Volcanoes were necessary in the creation of land masses on this planet, and if you live near one, perhaps you should use your brain and move.

But they didn't have to be. God could have made them otherwise. Om-Ni-Po-Tent. Ma-Le-Vo-Lent.

Made what otherwise?
Quote:Made what otherwise?
All the shit he just mentioned . Don't play dumb oh wait i forgot you are not playing .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 29, 2018 at 9:35 pm)Amarok Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 9:30 pm)Everena Wrote: Actually it's a video depiction of the Big Bang and the beginning of earth made by an atheist.
Never said the video was woo the woo your attaching to it is woo

Guess that was too complicated for you

But since Pantheism is also woo i guess i can still call it woo

Also i wonder he thinks of your " logic "

(November 29, 2018 at 9:34 pm)Paleophyte Wrote: Pantheist. This one was made by an atheist:

Really he's a pantheist now i probably should have read the description
Weii mine is way cooler, way shorter, and has no talking  Cool
(November 29, 2018 at 9:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Wow, 971 pages.  I missed the previous 24 pages.  Too fast to keep up.

Then at 1000 the nukes are dropped and all the atheist will ditch this tedious thread

Quote:Weii mine is way cooler, way shorter, and has no talking  [Image: cool.gif]
Nope ours is better because it is longer and philhellenes voice is awesome

Inuit Proverb

(November 29, 2018 at 9:29 pm)Amarok Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 9:25 pm)Everena Wrote:

Woo your conclusions are Woo

They aren't my conclusions. I did not make the video and we are made of stardust so it is not woo at all. You don't even know what you're talking about.

(November 29, 2018 at 9:33 pm)Amarok Wrote:
(November 29, 2018 at 9:28 pm)Everena Wrote:

Yay one of their worst songs
Oh do you prefer this song? 

(November 29, 2018 at 9:45 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Wow, 971 pages.  I missed the previous 24 pages.  Too fast to keep up.

Yep. Only 29 pages too 1000. I can hardly believe we put up with them this long. They really are meanies.
Quote:They aren't my conclusions. I did not make the video and we made of stardust so it is not woo at all. You don't even know what you're talking about.
1. Then why the hell did you post it 

2. You still posted it 

3. Crocks a pantheist and pantheism is woo 

4. The idea were made of star dust does support said woo 

Lastly i know talking about

Inuit Proverb

(November 29, 2018 at 9:49 pm)Amarok Wrote: Then at 1000 the nukes are dropped and all the atheist will ditch this tedious thread

Yay and we win we win. The believers win the thread!  Lalala Consoling
Quote:Yep. Only 29 pages too 1000. I can hardly believe we put up with them this long. They really are meanies

No as this is an atheist forum were putting up with you and you call us meanies because call you out on your bullocks

Quote:Yay and we win we win. The believers win the thread!  [Image: lalala.gif] [Image: consoling.gif]
Nope we win as you can only beat on someone so long before it stops being a fight . Then it's wise to just walk away and let them stew in their defeat .

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey