Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 9:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
Well I'm going to pray to Mr God that the thread gets stopped either at page 998 or post 9998. Because 999 or 9999 wouldn't be frustrating enough.

Yeah I know the mods are in charge and all that, but that doesn't stop Xtians praying to Mr God that a surgeon can do their job properly, or thanking Mr God for the immigrants who come over and take the shitty jobs with low pay and no job security so we can all buy food at really low prices.
She's all gone.
How did this just happen from nothing ?
What is the cause of this nothingness.

Checkmate atheists.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
Damn. My post just sent us over to page 999. I haven't prayed yet.
(November 30, 2018 at 2:51 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: In what way are they beyond your ways?  That god is willing to do terrible things which you are not?  That god is, somehow, dumber than you?  

Or is this just you saying that you don't understand why or how the benevolent lord of the cosmos could or would do such a stupid immoral thing?  

Yet again, god loses, on account of -you-.  Not me.  I'm sure that whatever meat fairy exists is facepalming itself violently everytime you open your mouth the cram word and deed into it's.

Thanks for your vote of confidence...LOL.

(November 30, 2018 at 2:54 pm)no one Wrote: No. 47,
What part of if your magic wish granting daddy is omniscient, then free will can not exist, don't you understand?

He knows all. It doesn't mean the entire world is automated.

(November 30, 2018 at 2:56 pm)no one Wrote: Tacos?

Tacos sound good right now.

Ev, where you at? Almost at 1000.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
OMG! We're so close I can taste it!

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c018a3c69724570325b17f8]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
@CDF47:

The Bible does not mention if animal death occurred.
So, the best you can claim is that you don't know.

They had free will and they disobeyed.  That puts the problem on them.
That they had free will is irrelevant. God did not give them prior knowledge of good and evil, thus making him criminally negligent.

Not impossible.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” (Epicurus)

They occur with God involved.  He wrote the laws of the universe.  He can defy them.
You are appealing to a logical fallacy known as Argument from Assertion. You cannot claim God was involved until you first prove that God exists.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(November 30, 2018 at 3:09 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: @CDF47:

So, the best you can claim is that you don't know.

That they had free will is irrelevant. God did not give them prior knowledge of good and evil, thus making him criminally negligent.

Not impossible.
“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” (Epicurus)

They occur with God involved.  He wrote the laws of the universe.  He can defy them.
You are appealing to a logical fallacy known as Argument from Assertion. You cannot claim God was involved until you first prove that God exists.

Based on science I believe animal death occured.

They didn't want the knowledge of evil I bet after they gained it.  They was the whole point.  They would gain that knowledge if they ate from the tree of knowledge.  Free will is not irrelevant.  

He is able and He will end evil.

The information in DNA proves God exists.  Other arguments in this thread are astounding evidence for God's existence.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
(November 30, 2018 at 2:13 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(November 30, 2018 at 11:08 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: @CDF47:

I think they knew of death prior to the fall due to animal death.  
The Bible states that there was no death in the world before the fall. Adam and Eve would have had no working knowledge of death.

He designed them with free will to obey Him or not and they chose to disobey
Since they had no knowledge of right and wrong beforehand, their "disobedience" was God's responsibility. It is also proof that God was criminally negligent. He created imperfect beings and then condemned them for behaving exactly the way he designed them to behave.

He is letting sin and evil run its course.
Which is impossible if God is omnipotent, omnibenevolent, and omniscient as mainstream Christianity claims.

Miracles.  The Bible is only about 10 percent supernatural.
Which doesn't prove that miracles happen or are even plausible.

Not impossible.

1. If they eat they knew of death 

2. And God choose to give them free will he also did nothing to prevent it so it;s on him 

3. Yes it is if god is good it makes no sense he would do that

4. Assertions and not a refutation

(November 30, 2018 at 3:02 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(November 30, 2018 at 2:51 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: In what way are they beyond your ways?  That god is willing to do terrible things which you are not?  That god is, somehow, dumber than you?  

Or is this just you saying that you don't understand why or how the benevolent lord of the cosmos could or would do such a stupid immoral thing?  

Yet again, god loses, on account of -you-.  Not me.  I'm sure that whatever meat fairy exists is facepalming itself violently everytime you open your mouth the cram word and deed into it's.

Thanks for your vote of confidence...LOL.

(November 30, 2018 at 2:54 pm)no one Wrote: No. 47,
What part of if your magic wish granting daddy is omniscient, then free will can not exist, don't you understand?

He knows all. It doesn't mean the entire world is automated.

(November 30, 2018 at 2:56 pm)no one Wrote: Tacos?

Tacos sound good right now.

Ev, where you at?  Almost at 1000.
Yes it does if god has foreknowledge
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Actually it was not "disobedience" that caused Adam to be banished from Eden.

Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil.
He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

It was the gods' insistence / fear that Adam and Eve become immortal as "they" were. 
Whatever they had done to piss off the gods, had already happened.
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
Shameless attempt to break the 1,000 page barrier. Coffee
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey