Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 10:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(December 13, 2018 at 10:45 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: -and...another, "no".

If you believe that to be the answer, then I'll happily ask the question for it, but you may not like it.
"No" three times!...before the cock crows, even.  Gettin biblical up in this motherfucker!  

Say something or stop talking, troll.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 13, 2018 at 10:50 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: "No" three times!...before the cock crows, even.  Gettin biblical up in this motherfucker!  

Say something or stop talking, troll.

Part of me likes you, and part of me thinks you're an idiot.  I'm not sure which part to listen to yet.
Four times is overkill.  Do you have anything to add to the discussion.... or not?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 13, 2018 at 10:53 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Four time is overkill.  Do you have anything to add to the discussion or not?

What would you like me to respond to?  Seriously, throw something out there.  It's not a trap.  It's an offer.  Take it or leave it.
Jesus christ, man...shit or get off the pot.
(December 13, 2018 at 10:57 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Jesus christ, man...shit or get off the pot.

GB: Mommy, he won't respond to me like I want.
Mommy: But dear, he said he would be happy to respond to something 5 times.
GB: But mommy, I wanted to pretend he said no.
Mommy: That's not nice GB.  Why not just ask a question and be friendly?
GB: But, but, I can't make it sound like he's dodging things if I do that and he actually provides a response.
Mommy: GB deary, learn to play nice, then grown ups will like you better.
GB: But mommy, I only want friends who agree with everything I say.  Mommy, it's not fair.

This is where everybody's brain explodes.  *BOOM* *SKAAADDOOOOSH*
If you had assurances that you would have the last word..on....whatever the fuck you're not saying...... would you stop not saying things? Or, at least, Not Say them in some other thread..where you also avoid saying anything?
(December 13, 2018 at 11:16 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: If you had assurances that you would have the last word..on....whatever the fuck you're not saying...... would you stop not saying things?  Or, at least, Not Say them in some other thread..where you also avoid saying anything?

I already said something.  Either tell me what you would like me to respond to specifically from you or stop wasting my time.  Other than that, I'm just going to assume you're trying to provoke and I'm not wasting my time.  You can call it "no" or whatever you like.  Don't matter to me one way or another.  If there's nothing to respond to, then feel free to assume that I'm done talking to you after this.  Beyond that, have a good one.
Last word?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey