Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 12:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(March 5, 2019 at 5:29 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 5, 2019 at 5:02 pm)pocaracas Wrote: That is something else you don't know.
You merely believe it to be so.
Can you tell the difference?

Yes, I can tell the difference.  I know, for instance, that this universe and everything in it is designed.

The you know that humans and chimpanzees share 98% of their genes, right?
(March 6, 2019 at 6:02 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 5, 2019 at 5:29 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Yes, I can tell the difference.  I know, for instance, that this universe and everything in it is designed.

And 2% with bananas.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

CDF47, please explain to us, where exactly in this picture, you are saying there is a design.
Be very specific.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...via%3Dihub
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(March 5, 2019 at 5:34 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(March 5, 2019 at 5:29 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Yes, I can tell the difference.  I know, for instance, that this universe and everything in it is designed.

No, you don't know. You merely believe it to be so.

See how you can't tell the difference?

Oh, I can tell the difference.

(March 5, 2019 at 5:48 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(March 5, 2019 at 8:49 am)CDF47 Wrote: The random mutations that occur are completely random.  There are two options; either design or complete randomness.  Design is obviously the clear option that is true.

But evolution is not at all random. It matters not a whit how random mutations are because once evolution gets in the driving seat, the randomness is eliminated naturally.That you can't figure that out tells everyone more about your powers of intellect than anything else. 

And knock it off with the monkey lie. It's tedious and obvious.

The random mutations are random.  Either everything in this universe is random without a purpose or it is designed.  Those are the only two options.

(March 5, 2019 at 8:13 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote:

Cite even one peer-reviewed paper from a legitimate scientific journal to support this outrageous allegation.

I posted peer-reviewed papers early on in this thread.

(March 6, 2019 at 3:56 am)fredd bear Wrote:
(March 5, 2019 at 8:13 pm)Gwaithmir Wrote: Cite even one peer-reviewed paper from a legitimate scientific journal to support this outrageous allegation.

Doubt very much he understands what 'peer reviewed' means; he/ she doesn't know the difference between a belief and knowledge  Read

@CDF47 .

Mate, you 'know'' no such thing'. You can believe as much a you like ,but belief is not knowledge.***

** with apologies to the member who uses that phrase as his his/her signature.

If I know one thing, I know design when I see it.

(March 6, 2019 at 8:12 am)Bucky Ball Wrote:
Quote:CDF47 Wrote:
Yes, I can tell the difference.  I know, for instance, that this universe and everything in it is designed.

That would include the cancers and diseases from which infants suffer and die.
Your god is a monster.

It is just temporary.  They are on to eternal bliss.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
(March 7, 2019 at 4:55 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 5, 2019 at 5:34 pm)pocaracas Wrote: No, you don't know. You merely believe it to be so.

See how you can't tell the difference?

Oh, I can tell the difference.

Actually when you were specifically asked to tell us the difference you claim you can tell, were unable to do so.
You were asked multiple times to tell us exactly where the boundary is between something that is too complex, (thus needing design) and something that isn't complex enough to require a designer. Then you also said even water was designed. You still cannot tell us what that point in complexity is, or even define it.

You're as much of a fraudster as Trump is.

Quote:It is just temporary. They are on to eternal bliss.

Easy for you to say. If it's just temporary, why does your evil deity need to watch them suffer at all ?
Does he get off on watching them writhe in pain ?
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

(March 6, 2019 at 8:30 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: I think we all know that peer reviewed science is part of the global god denying conspiracy.

(March 5, 2019 at 12:46 pm)CDF47 Wrote:

Can't argue the facts can you. Only name calling.
It is a fact that you are a beheite opining on a scientific conspiracy because of your disatisfaction with the pedigree "god" gave you.   This is not an argument, and there's no argument to be had here.  I'm making an observation, lol.

It's a bad observation then.  I didn't say there is a conspiracy.  I said you can see material science everywhere which is true.  There isn't a conspiracy there.  It is in the schools, media, songs, television,...  They do not admit that there are some serious proofs that this universe and everything in it are designed.

(March 6, 2019 at 6:02 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote:

Common design plans are typically used by designers for different systems.

(March 7, 2019 at 2:04 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(March 6, 2019 at 6:02 pm)Abaddon_ire Wrote: The you know that humans and chimpanzees share 98% of their genes, right?

And 2% with bananas.

So what does that have to do with anything.  Just some common parts are used to build these living systems.

(March 7, 2019 at 2:06 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote: CDF47, please explain to us, where exactly in this picture, you are saying there is a design.
Be very specific.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...via%3Dihub

Right at the beginning when it mentions machines and DNA (genetic code).

(March 7, 2019 at 4:59 pm)Bucky Ball Wrote:
(March 7, 2019 at 4:55 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Oh, I can tell the difference.

Actually when you were specifically asked to tell us the difference you claim you can tell, were unable to do so.
You were asked multiple times to tell us exactly where the boundary is between something that is too complex, (thus needing design) and something that isn't complex enough to require a designer. Then you also said even water was designed. You still cannot tell us what that point in complexity is, or even define it.

You're as much of a fraudster as Trump is.

Quote:It is just temporary.  They are on to eternal bliss.

Easy for you to say. If it's just temporary, why does your evil deity need to watch them suffer at all ?
Does he get off on watching them writhe in pain ?

I explained everything in this universe is designed.  DNA, has complex and functional information contained in it so it is obviously designed.

No, He does not enjoy it.  It has to do with the rebellion in heaven by Satan and his followers and then the rebellion of man not following God's commands.
(March 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 6, 2019 at 8:30 am)Gae Bolga Wrote: I think we all know that peer reviewed science is part of the global god denying conspiracy.

It is a fact that you are a beheite opining on a scientific conspiracy because of your disatisfaction with the pedigree "god" gave you.   This is not an argument, and there's no argument to be had here.  I'm making an observation, lol.

It's a bad observation then.  I didn't say there is a conspiracy.  I said you can see material science everywhere which is true.  There isn't a conspiracy there.  It is in the schools, media, songs, television,...  They do not admit that there are some serious proofs that this universe and everything in it are designed.

"It's not that there's a conspiracy here...just that there's a conspiracy here!"

Jerkoff

You're a fuckin nutter, man. Lean in.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 7, 2019 at 5:08 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:
(March 7, 2019 at 5:00 pm)CDF47 Wrote: It's a bad observation then.  I didn't say there is a conspiracy.  I said you can see material science everywhere which is true.  There isn't a conspiracy there.  It is in the schools, media, songs, television,...  They do not admit that there are some serious proofs that this universe and everything in it are designed.

"It's not that there's a conspiracy here...just that there's a conspiracy here!"

Jerkoff

You're a fuckin nutter, man.  Lean in.

Call it a conspiracy if you want.  The fact remains that it is true.
Hey CDF47, are snowflakes designed ?
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2...IGKm5WWx9A

The "fact" that you're referring to is a scientific conspiracy.   Good luck with that shit you fucking nutball.

See..here's the thing...god did shit, if he did shit, however he did shit. If your beliefs rely on a rejection of how god did shit...you're only rejecting god.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey