Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 4:46 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: LOL, which finger and where had it been directly before it wrote in magic book?
Why is it that you have such disrespect for the Creator of everything?

He said nothing about the natural world?
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(May 14, 2019 at 6:26 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Why is it that you have such disrespect for the Creator of everything?

I don't.

I have much respect for Odin AllFather.

Of course you do.  A mythical figure you look up to.

(May 14, 2019 at 6:26 pm)madog Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 4:55 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Why is it that you have such disrespect for the Creator of everything?

He said nothing about the natural world?

Too bad the "natural world" cannot design a genetic code.
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
Quote:Too bad the "natural world" cannot design a genetic code.
Too bad neither can made up story book characters make your non existent code 

Quote: Of course you do.  A mythical figure you look up to.
He was joking and your not one to talk about mythical figures
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 14, 2019 at 6:33 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 6:26 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I don't.

I have much respect for Odin AllFather.

Of course you do.  A mythical figure you look up to.

(May 14, 2019 at 6:26 pm)madog Wrote: He said nothing about the natural world?

So you have now gone from claiming there is a magic sky daddy to claiming you can predict future scientific advancements?

Anything in the natural world can potentially be recreated in the natural world  Great
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
(May 14, 2019 at 6:41 pm)Amarok Wrote:

She.

And it's ironic that someone advocating a mythical being should renounce another mythical being.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 14, 2019 at 6:33 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Too bad the "natural world" cannot design a genetic code.
We know, for fact, that this is false, and so do you...since it was explained to you at length in the first few pages.

-and yet you choose, thousands of pages later, to make the claim.

You need to get right with jesus, man.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 14, 2019 at 6:41 pm)Amarok Wrote:

How did I know that is what you were going to say?

(May 14, 2019 at 6:41 pm)madog Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 6:33 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Of course you do.  A mythical figure you look up to.

So you have now gone from claiming there is a magic sky daddy to claiming you can predict future scientific advancements?

Anything in the natural world can potentially be recreated in the natural world  Great

The code didn't come out of thin air.
(May 14, 2019 at 4:26 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 4:21 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: 😂 Beautiful.

Who wrote all those other ones, if not god?  Jesus said he had come to fulfill the law. Do you know what “painting yourself into a corner” means?

Read the article I cited in the edited post above regarding the importance of the Ten Commandments.  God wrote all the commandments, I agree.

I’m not reading your apologetics. I’m asking you to just use your brain and common sense for once in your life.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(May 14, 2019 at 8:01 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 6:33 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Too bad the "natural world" cannot design a genetic code.
We know, for fact, that this is false, and so do you...since it was explained to you at length in the first few pages.

I heard the explanation and it is ridiculous at best.  Try again.

(May 14, 2019 at 8:48 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 4:26 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Read the article I cited in the edited post above regarding the importance of the Ten Commandments.  God wrote all the commandments, I agree.

I’m not reading your apologetics. I’m asking you to just use your brain and common sense for once in your life.

It is logical.  There is the Old Testament and the New Testament.  After the Lord came to Earth as God the Son He made a new agreement and after He left He allowed the gentiles to partake in His offer of salvation.  He did away with the old.  However, the Ten Commandments are more than just part of the laws of Israel.  It is explained pretty well in the article I posted but you don't want to read it.
(May 14, 2019 at 8:49 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 14, 2019 at 8:01 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: We know, for fact, that this is false, and so do you...since it was explained to you at length in the first few pages.

I heard the explanation and it is ridiculous at best.  Try again.

(May 14, 2019 at 8:48 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I’m not reading your apologetics. I’m asking you to just use your brain and common sense for once in your life.

It is logical.  There is the Old Testament and the New Testament.  After the Lord came to Earth as God the Son He made a new agreement and after He left He allowed the gentiles to partake in His offer of salvation.  He did away with the old.

Thereby making the WHOLE ot irrelevant.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey