Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allah is ENERGY
RE: Allah is ENERGY
(March 2, 2019 at 2:23 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: You cannot understand the word "NO GOD", so what can I expect from that level of I.Q?

And, as I keep replying, I DO understand what those two words mean.

Heck, I'm-a spell it out for you Francis.

"No god" can have the symonym "No diety" or "No g-d".

Those two words used together would mean; "An entity of such a type is without"

When I reverse the phrase or use different nouns it would appear that it is YOU who does not understand what those wirds mean in English as you can not have a coherant conversation about them.

Do you understand what "No Bottersnipe" means?

And it's WORDS. PLURAL. See what I mean about you having no clue about the language you're trying to convers in?

If you aren't making any sense with your posts. How do you expect anything to come of them?

(To whit, this reply will be ignored and simply more ' Copy-paste' will be put on the forums)
(March 2, 2019 at 1:56 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: according to you, but not from the Quran...

The definition of "God"

Have you seen him who has taken his whims and desires to be his god? (25:43)

Have you seen him who has taken his whims and desires to be his god?(45:23)

So what is your counterargument on the above definition of "God"? What verse from the Quran to support your argument?
Wow... simply copy-pasting.

Not even bothering to try and reply to people any more.

Fek. Who knew pigeons would get tired of pecking at a key-board?
(March 2, 2019 at 2:02 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: This is the Islamic section, and the proof for Islam is from the Quran... no?

Definition of God from  https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/god

god noun
\ ˈgäd also ˈgȯd  \

1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: such as

a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind

2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

3 : a person or thing of supreme value

4 : a powerful ruler

If you want to argue about Islam and its definition .. you must bring verses from the Quran. I've already gave the definition from the Quran, and the definition from Merriam Webster.. any objection? Proof to support your argument?
(March 2, 2019 at 2:36 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: If you want to argue about Islam and its definition .. you must bring verse from the Quran to counter the argument. I've already the definition from the Quran, and the definition from Merriam Webster.. any objection? Proof to support your argument?

At the moment I'm just trying to get you to acknowledge that your use and grasp of English is so poor that any understanding you might wish is just coming across as complete gibberish.

If you can not understand thew words I'm typing? You should let people know.
of course.. 

[Image: red%2Bherring%2B1.pg.jpg]
(March 2, 2019 at 2:42 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: of course.. 

[Image: red%2Bherring%2B1.pg.jpg]

So... Do you even know what the words in your copy-paste mean?

Can you explain them to me?

(Bet Mahdi doesn't and just continues to post stuff   Read  )
ISSUE: Where is the proof to support your counterargument? What verse? What is your objection on the Merriam Webster definition of God?

[Image: red-herring-2-638.jpg?cb=1393510979]
(March 2, 2019 at 2:43 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: ISSUE: Where is the proof to support your counterargument? What verse? What is your objection on the Merriam Webster definition of God?

So... you obviously saw my words?

"Bet Mahdi doesn't and just continues to post stuff"

My issue with a dictionary is pretty much nothing.

My issue is with some one who just simply wants to copy-paste stuff with no understanding (Seemingly) of what it is they are trying to converse with/in.

That is if you can explain what;

"If you can't win an argument, correct their grammar instead."

Even means.

Heck, we haven't even had a conversation yet. Let alone any form of 'Argument'. Read

(March 2, 2019 at 2:43 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: ISSUE: Where is the proof to support your counterargument? What verse? What is your objection on the Merriam Webster definition of God?

[Image: red-herring-2-638.jpg?cb=1393510979]

So... a pre-pepared copy-paste.

Again, no indication that you actually understand the words of it?

Read
11 pages full of red herring fallacy and ad hominem ... 

Why believes in something you cannot prove? 

Nevermind..  Popcorn

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 341 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1829 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 31537 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: dark energy and dark matter WinterHold 59 8785 April 29, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12950 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3331 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5454 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 590 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5171 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1968 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3