Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 7:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allah is ENERGY
RE: Allah is ENERGY
Welcome back.

Thought we'd scared you off Mahdi.

First Premise: Bargle flembanding (Xim5tv4ij4fimj)
Second Premise: Lmcewpookerw U9esk (L89ck43)
----------------------------------------------------------
Argument: I<90kec oesv, mv84 0[9v5 'po4w.
----------------------------------------------------------

See... We can post things on the screen that make just as much sense as you posts do as well.

Are you going to demonstrate that you actually understand the words of the language you are posting?
Or are you just going to keep posting words?

(My bet is on more word posting with no demonstration of actually understanding said words.)
(March 2, 2019 at 11:13 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote:
(March 2, 2019 at 4:38 am)Mr.Obvious Wrote: I don't know what textbook you may have Pulled that definition from. But an argument is more than a sequence of statements. It's a (set of) reason(s) given to support a theory or an idea.
I agree you have given a sequence of unfalsifiable and dodgy statements, not an argument.
So allow me to offer a counter-statement. You are wrong and all you have is repeated nonsense, non-sequitors and mis-interpretation of words.
This is not an argument, but statements without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. This is The level you provided.

"PREMISE" is the "reason"... what do you think it is? lol

لا إله إلا الله

First Premise: No God (matter)
Second Premise: Only Energy (Light)
-------------------------------------------------------
Argument: Allah exist, you have no existence.

(March 2, 2019 at 5:36 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: E=MC2 means that essentially everything is energy and forces. Matter is an illusion caused by energy interactions.

Exactly, and here is the form of its argument:

لا إله إلا الله

An undubstantiated premise is a statement. It is not a reason to believe something. So you have statements, but no reasoning.

That's like saying:
Premise one: there is no verbal communication.
Premise two: there is only telepathy.
Therefore i can make THE argument that you are only able to talk to me using telepathy.
This is nonsense. There is no argument truly made here. Only baseless assumption upon baseless assumption. These are no reasons to believe anything.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
(March 2, 2019 at 3:08 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: The I.Q. is terrible...  no further argument  Hehe

Gosh, I am unsure that there is anything we can do to help your IQ. 

You could try school, maybe?
I'm not responsible for what you understand.. who can fix that? lol

Here is the argument from the Quran... the shahada (main condition to be a Muslim)

[Image: 46756309_369694363598710_898382323228988...tagram.com]

Premises

1. No God (Have you seen him who has taken his whims and desires to be his god? 25:43/45:23, ie. there is "NO YOU")
  2. Only Allah (Allah is the Light 24:34)
Therefore: 

There is no REALITY/YOU, only ENERGY/LIGHT.

(March 2, 2019 at 11:32 am)Mr.Obvious Wrote: An undubstantiated premise is a statement. It is not a reason to believe something. So you have statements, but no reasoning.

You're saying the "premise" from a "declarative statement" is not a reason... who can fix that? No further argument. lol
That is probably the first different, coherant sentence you've posted in quite a long while Mahdi.

You're quite right. You are not responsible for what I and others understnad.

You are, however, responsible for YOU being understood/understandable.

So.

Your first premise, the bit in brackets, is incoherant.
As is your second premise.
As is your conclusion.

Leaving out the bit that they are not even connected or seem to correlate to one another that I can understand.

The words in the order you've posted them? They make no sense.

Would you like to try again? Maybe change the order of the words? Maybe use different words?
(March 2, 2019 at 3:08 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: The I.Q. is terrible...  no further argument  Hehe

Funny from the guy that two posts above was crying "ad hominem".

You don't even know what that means, and you presented no argument. Just a jumble of words without meaning.

So whats your point on this forum? I am waging you are just a kid with nothing better to do.
Why it is not a valid argument form when the premises are declarative statements!? ... lol  Hehe

and if this is not a valid argument form... 

لا إله إلا الله

First Premise: No God (matter) <- - - - declarative statement, with True or False
Second Premise: Only Energy (Light) <- declarative statement, with True or False

Then what is the valid argument form? What type of statement can be a declarative statement? What type of statement can be the premises to support an argument?
(March 2, 2019 at 11:57 am)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: Why it is not a valid argument when the premises are declarative statements!? ... lol  Hehe

and if this is not a valid argument... 

لا إله إلا الله

First Premise: No God (matter) <- - - - declarative statement, with True or False
Second Premise: Only Energy (Light) <- declarative statement, with True or False

Then what is the valid argument? What type of statement can be a declarative statement?

Because the SENTENCES (Y'know, that string of words you post?) is incoherant.

They make no sense when read.

Posting two words and then a third word in a bracket does not lead to an understanding of the point you might be attmepting to put across.

Try using different words. Try putting them in a differnt order. Try using MORE words.

Anything rather than you just continuing to post the same meainingless words over and over and over again.
"Snow is Red", is this a declarative statement? lol

"No money", is this a declarative statement?
(March 2, 2019 at 12:04 pm)Mahdi Ibrahim Wrote: "Snow is Red", is this  a declarative statement? lol

"No money", is this a declarative statement?

They are a coherant placing of words, yes.

I understand that the first string of words reffers to a colour and a substance.
That the second simple set of words relates to an, effectivly, proprty or 'Value' of something.

Bravo you are getting better.

Hug

Much heart felt congratulations. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian convenience store owner charged over 'Allah socks' zebo-the-fat 7 325 March 30, 2024 at 9:26 am
Last Post: viocjit
  [Serious] Killing Allah by one topic Eclectic 16 1814 December 11, 2022 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  If Allah has a plan, what is the point of Dua? ReptilianPeon 246 31504 March 23, 2022 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: dark energy and dark matter WinterHold 59 8774 April 29, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Allah's punishment for atheist & non believers yragnitup 62 12940 June 11, 2018 at 6:20 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Allah's Anatomy & Emotions yragnitup 20 3328 June 6, 2018 at 5:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Athists & Infidels - Grab Allah's offer before its too late yragnitup 39 5452 March 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
Star and I will command them so they will change the creation of Allah. WinterHold 0 587 December 8, 2017 at 3:10 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5167 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Again, allah seems to need a lot of help Minimalist 6 1965 June 11, 2017 at 10:46 am
Last Post: chimp3