Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 7:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RIP thread
RE: RIP thread
(July 13, 2020 at 8:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 13, 2020 at 8:04 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Actually, Kelly is on a landing station on the planet Venus, where her thetan is re-implanted and told lies about its past life and its next life. After which the Venusians will send it back to into the ocean off the coast of California. Then she will find some woman who looks like she is going to get married or have a baby and enter the zygote inside her.

Funny stuff. Did you make similar jokes when her son died at age 16?

Boru

Only if he shilled for the Whackotologists as much as Travolta and Co.

If it was Oral Roberts you wouldn't make a few dick jokes?
Don’t be so PC, Boomer.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 13, 2020 at 8:04 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Actually, Kelly is on a landing station on the planet Venus, where her thetan is re-implanted and told lies about its past life and its next life. After which the Venusians will send it back to into the ocean off the coast of California. Then she will find some woman who looks like she is going to get married or have a baby and enter the zygote inside her.

Boru

Hey, it's what they believe and they take it seriously and not as a joke. If I said that someone died they would tell me that I was joking because they believe that humans/ thetans live forever to fight evil Xenu.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Ya can't make this shit up!...

Boru

I wonder about them and the Scientology stuff.  There were issues with the son that it is said they didn't get medical treatment for because of Scientology.  Since Kelly was being seen at MD Anderson it appears that breast cancer treatments are either allowed or the Travoltas changed their view a bit on using medical science to treat physical issues.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I was rather under the impression it was only psychiatric medical treatment that is verboten under Scientology...
(July 13, 2020 at 8:44 am)Eleven Wrote: Don’t be so PC, Boomer.

It’s not PC and I’m not a boomer.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 13, 2020 at 11:46 am)Lawz Wrote: I was rather under the impression it was only psychiatric medical treatment that is verboten under Scientology...

That may be the case. I am certainly not any sort of expert on that kind of woo.

I am pretty sure he (Jett) died of a seizure and that he had been diagnosed with Kawasaki disease and had a history of seizures due to that.  

Just wondering out loud why if they are more accepting of medical science since his death.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 13, 2020 at 11:40 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(July 13, 2020 at 8:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Funny stuff. Did you make similar jokes when her son died at age 16?

Boru

I wonder about them and the Scientology stuff.  There were issues with the son that it is said they didn't get medical treatment for because of Scientology.  Since Kelly was being seen at MD Anderson it appears that breast cancer treatments are either allowed or the Travoltas changed their view a bit on using medical science to treat physical issues.

Jett Travolta was under regular medical care from the age of 15 months. His father called an ambulance when the boy suffered the head injury that led to his death.

Boru
(July 13, 2020 at 11:52 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 13, 2020 at 11:40 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I wonder about them and the Scientology stuff.  There were issues with the son that it is said they didn't get medical treatment for because of Scientology.  Since Kelly was being seen at MD Anderson it appears that breast cancer treatments are either allowed or the Travoltas changed their view a bit on using medical science to treat physical issues.

Jett Travolta was under regular medical care from the age of 15 months. His father called an ambulance when the boy suffered the head injury that led to his death.

Boru

Okay...I misremembered then.  And looking at articles available online now you can get six different answers as to the existence of a head injury.  

Sad, either way that two kids have lost their mother.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no justice...... RBG RIP! Brian37 96 5512 September 29, 2020 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  RIP Luke Perry Fake Messiah 12 1694 March 8, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  RIP Keith Flint GUBU 1 521 March 4, 2019 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  RIP Stan Lee Foxaèr 1 378 November 13, 2018 at 3:14 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  RIP McCain Losty 51 5681 September 4, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Rosie Riveter RIP, Brian37 3 957 January 23, 2018 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  RIP Brucie Cyberman 2 1333 August 19, 2017 at 4:30 am