Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 10:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official live update of spread of COVID19
RE: Official live update of spread of COVID19
We just topped 20,000 fatalities overnight. This falls within projections I've seen of 20-22000 by the end of the week.

Idiots are still panic buying or trying to profiteer from the panic. Also, idiots are still ignoring warnings not to gather or avoid certain areas.

The latest I've read about is fucking morons in Sydney still going to the beach ("It's my beach!" Some idiot shouted at a photographer).

Meanwhile, NZ started a 4 week shut down today.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 25, 2020 at 7:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m surprised Trump agreed to this bit in the US stimulus bill:

Quote:Businesses that are owned or partly owned by "the President, the Vice President, the head of an Executive department, or a Member of Congress; and the spouse, child, son-in-law, or daughter-in-law" will be barred. The provision applies to anyone with 20% or greater stake in a business.

Boru
Any bets on whether he actually read it? Not Boru- edit fail, if anyone saw the original post.
(March 25, 2020 at 8:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: We just topped 20,000 fatalities overnight. This falls within projections I've seen of 20-22000 by the end of the week.

Idiots are still panic buying or trying to profiteer from the panic.  Also, idiots are still ignoring warnings not to gather or avoid certain areas.

The latest I've read about is fucking morons in Sydney still going to the beach ("It's my beach!" Some idiot shouted at a photographer).

Meanwhile, NZ started a 4 week shut down today.
Let the wretch run out and find a blue-ringed octopus all by himself (if they actually live there, I'm not all that certain of their range).
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 25, 2020 at 12:53 am)ignoramus Wrote: Is your president really actually demented or something? He wants to open up America by easter. Wow! I'm speechless.
They need to certify him unfit for duty asap.

Just heard a migrant worker in China has been diagnosed with Hantavirus (rats).
Let's pray it has a low transmission rate! Because it has a mortality rate of 30%

According to the CDC:
Quote:The hantaviruses that cause human illness in the United States cannot be transmitted from one person to another. For example, you cannot get these viruses from touching or kissing a person who has HPS or from a health care worker who has treated someone with the disease.

Is the president really demented?

Literally the only thing he's shown any competence in doing since he entered the White House is fucking over minorities. He's fucked up his response, and he absolutely refuses to acknowledge when he's fucked up. Literally the only ways his behaviour can be explained are by his being totally divorced from reality, or his being actively malicious. And either one is extremely plausible.

Also, Jackson Browne has apparently tested positive. I really hope he doesn't die, if only because I saw him at Ravinia in 2018 and he didn't play my favourite of his songs:

Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
It's interesting that you should mention the incompetence of Trump.

Right now Land of Confusion is playing on the radio in my office.

Might be time for it to be re-released with Trump in the video instead of Reagan.
Anyone else notice that Iran's number of cases seems to be increasing on a linear track rather than the logarithmic (exponential) track every other country is experiencing?
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(March 25, 2020 at 8:41 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(March 25, 2020 at 12:53 am)ignoramus Wrote: Is your president really actually demented or something? He wants to open up America by easter. Wow! I'm speechless.
They need to certify him unfit for duty asap.

Just heard a migrant worker in China has been diagnosed with Hantavirus (rats).
Let's pray it has a low transmission rate! Because it has a mortality rate of 30%

According to the CDC:
Quote:The hantaviruses that cause human illness in the United States cannot be transmitted from one person to another. For example, you cannot get these viruses from touching or kissing a person who has HPS or from a health care worker who has treated someone with the disease.

Is the president really demented?

Literally the only thing he's shown any competence in doing since he entered the White House is fucking over minorities. He's fucked up his response, and he absolutely refuses to acknowledge when he's fucked up. Literally the only ways his behaviour can be explained are by his being totally divorced from reality, or his being actively malicious. And either one is extremely plausible.

Also, Jackson Browne has apparently tested positive. I really hope he doesn't die, if only because I saw him at Ravinia in 2018 and he didn't play my favourite of his songs:

Beautiful! I don't have a lot of Jackson Browne's music. It would appear that I need to rectify that situation.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Start with The Very Best of Jackson Browne (a two-disc compilation of his best work) or his first five albums (between his eponymous self-titled debut and Running on Empty.) His later material is far more hit and miss.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
An ad on the radio asks "is it time to bring thousands of doctors and nurses out of retirement to help deal with the greatest health crisis NZ has ever faced?"

You mean apart from Spanish flu, surely.

And, no.

I had sensationalism.
S&P is starting to downgrade big corp shares.
Ford shares are now BBB (junk status). Many to follow …………...and there goes the stockmarket.
The roads will be littered with fallen angels and zombies …

we need moar toilet paper!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 25, 2020 at 8:30 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Meanwhile, NZ started a 4 week shut down today.
That will delay filming of "Hobbit 9: Mt. Doom Drift"?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16581 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 505 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1595 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4492 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1796 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1483 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2424 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On Minimalist 6 1681 July 3, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air Foxaèr 8 2608 June 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women's March live on CSPAN NOW! 10am-3pm Brian37 25 4631 January 26, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: account_inactive