Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 5:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official live update of spread of COVID19
RE: Official live update of spread of COVID19
(April 7, 2020 at 12:30 pm)Agnostico Wrote: [Image: 1dmdc1fszmn31.png?width=500&format=png&a...73cdc29572]  [Image: 480-609192-7244037.jpg] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcAY7Qqb1nmlq9oGQhRaA...JlOkNm7A&s]

[Image: againsttheperson.gif]    [Image: if-you-just-5a6abb.jpg]    [Image: ad-hominem.jpg]
[Image: EERYylpX4AAX5vC.jpg]

[Image: getitrightadhom.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(April 7, 2020 at 12:59 pm)Agnostico Wrote: Sai daqui caralho...  Hehe
Você está chorando por nada...  

I will translate literally the first phrase for amusement, since the second translates easily despite english doesn't have "gerundio" as a verb tense.

"Get out of here, cock..."

Yes indeed, and a big one at that. Hilarious
(April 7, 2020 at 1:36 pm)LastPoet Wrote: I will translate literally the first phrase for amusement, since the second translates easily despite english doesn't have "gerundio" as a verb tense.

"Get out of here, cock..."

Yes indeed, and a big one at that. Hilarious

I got that from a Portuguese hip hop song, i don't know many swear words
Then stop posing
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(April 7, 2020 at 1:59 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Then stop posing

u
(April 7, 2020 at 2:00 pm)Agnostico Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 1:59 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: Then stop posing

u
No you
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(April 6, 2020 at 6:42 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Hello Dodo. Good to hear from you matey. Be safe!
Hey iggy. My college switched to online classes and sent everyone home so I have a lot of time on my hands now. Smile.  Remembered AF, so popping in for a while.
The word bed actually looks like a bed. 
(April 7, 2020 at 12:41 pm)Mr Greene Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 12:37 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Jesus, I thought America was bad in this regard because we only test people who are showing multiple symptoms.

Low testing rates seems to be a problem everywhere.
We've increased from ~5000 tests a day to ~14000 a day but we've still got a long way to go.

It’s one thing to only test people who are showing multiple symptoms. It’s another order of magnitude to only test people whose symptoms are bad enough for hospitalization.

(April 7, 2020 at 1:04 pm)SUNGULA Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 12:59 pm)Agnostico Wrote: Thank you Rev. Rye and Mr Greene for actually addressing my points. I think people in here can learn from you guys
No one is obligated to answer your vile ravings and learn what an ad hom is 

Perhaps, but Given that:
  • there’s so much bullshit going around
  • A lot of it’s so morally repugnant that a lot of people are going to focus on the morality of it all
  • Because of this, those spewing it are going to assume that the vitriol proves they’re right and their opponents are just easily triggered snowflakes, and that this bullshit doesn’t rely on blatantly false premises
  • There really is no point so obvious that EVERYONE can assume it to be true
I think someone should take the time to explain why these claims are bullshit. You might not convince the person directly,  but other people reading very well could be, and (assuming that the opponent is acting in good faith) I Take away their opportunity to dismiss me as just some liberal cuck leftist triggered snowflake soyboy. (Not that Agnostico would necessarily use those terms.)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(April 7, 2020 at 2:50 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(April 7, 2020 at 12:41 pm)Mr Greene Wrote: Low testing rates seems to be a problem everywhere.
We've increased from ~5000 tests a day to ~14000 a day but we've still got a long way to go.

It’s one thing to only test people who are showing multiple symptoms. It’s another order of magnitude to only test people whose symptoms are bad enough for hospitalization.

(April 7, 2020 at 1:04 pm)SUNGULA Wrote: No one is obligated to answer your vile ravings and learn what an ad hom is 

Perhaps, but Given that:
  • there’s so much bullshit going around
  • A lot of it’s so morally repugnant that a lot of people are going to focus on the morality of it all
  • Because of this, those spewing it are going to assume that the vitriol proves they’re right and their opponents are just easily triggered snowflakes, and that this bullshit doesn’t rely on blatantly false premises
  • There really is no point so obvious that EVERYONE can assume it to be true
I think someone should take the time to explain why these claims are bullshit. You might not convince the person directly,  but other people reading very well could be, and (assuming that the opponent is acting in good faith) I Take away their opportunity to dismiss me as just some liberal cuck leftist triggered snowflake soyboy. (Not that Agnostico would necessarily use those terms.)
Accept it won't because they start with the assumption and you can only reinforce it
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Yeah, a lot of the time, they won’t care, but I don’t let their assumptions go unchallenged. And on one occasion last year, there was one conservative (he was one of those who denied being right-wing, even as he parroted their opinions) who posted for a few months and left of his own accord, and he actually left me a PM shortly before leaving thanking me for my posts.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16433 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 504 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1594 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4481 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1789 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1477 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2420 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On Minimalist 6 1679 July 3, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air Foxaèr 8 2608 June 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women's March live on CSPAN NOW! 10am-3pm Brian37 25 4625 January 26, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: account_inactive