Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 9:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official live update of spread of COVID19
RE: Official live update of spread of COVID19
The COVID19 virus is not directly dangerous to you if you never catch it or if you have such mild symptoms that they don't even approach anything close to dangerous.
(April 7, 2020 at 10:02 pm)SometimesFactsAreUnpopular Wrote: The COVID19 virus is not directly dangerous to you if you never catch it or if you have such mild symptoms that they don't even approach anything close to dangerous.
The same could be said for any sickness
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(April 7, 2020 at 2:29 pm)DodosAreDead Wrote:
(April 6, 2020 at 6:42 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Hello Dodo. Good to hear from you matey. Be safe!
Hey iggy. My college switched to online classes and sent everyone home so I have a lot of time on my hands now. Smile.  Remembered AF, so popping in for a while.

Yes, it's good to see your furry face again! (I know that's not what you really look like) You just be sure to keep up the school work! [/dad] Big Grin
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(April 7, 2020 at 10:02 pm)SometimesFactsAreUnpopular Wrote: The COVID19 virus is not directly dangerous to you if you never catch it or if you have such mild symptoms that they don't even approach anything close to dangerous.

But it can be dangerous to those around you. At the moment, experts are suggesting that people are most likely to spread it just after contracting it, but before actually getting sick.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

And in other news, you won't die if a heart attack if you don't have one*

Wink

*Unless you're a passenger and the driver has one.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 8, 2020 at 12:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:

And in other news, you won't die if a heart attack if you don't have one*

Wink

I want to die quietly in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming, like his passengers.
EU top scientist resigns citing politics and red tape

Sounds depressingly familiar from working with the Common Agricultural Policy and Common Fisheries Policy...
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
(April 8, 2020 at 6:01 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(April 8, 2020 at 12:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: And in other news, you won't die if a heart attack if you don't have one*

Wink

I want to die quietly in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming, like his passengers.

'That reminds me of something my beloved grandfather said just before he died.  He said "gnnnrrrgg" '. - Robin Williams

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 8, 2020 at 6:42 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 8, 2020 at 6:01 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: I want to die quietly in my sleep, like my grandfather, not screaming, like his passengers.

'That reminds me of something my beloved grandfather said just before he died.  He said "gnnnrrrgg" '. - Robin Williams

Boru

My grandfather's final words were "What train?"
Dying to live, living to die.
Watching Russian car crash videos makes me believe I'll die trying to cross a street.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16559 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 505 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1595 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4488 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1794 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1481 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2424 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On Minimalist 6 1680 July 3, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air Foxaèr 8 2608 June 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women's March live on CSPAN NOW! 10am-3pm Brian37 25 4630 January 26, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: account_inactive