Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 6:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official live update of spread of COVID19
RE: Official live update of spread of COVID19
(May 7, 2020 at 9:33 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 9:29 am)Brian37 Wrote: Self entitlement, COVID and firearm stupidity mix. 

A pair of women shot and injured two McDonalds employees because they refused to let them in. 

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/...story.html

More evidence that, one way or another, McDonald’s will hurt you. Smile

Boru

The article says two 16 year old boys were shot and a female employee fell and was hurt but not shot. Please be sure to read articles and not rely on Brian's headlines for information.  Two women weren't shot.

A security guard for a Dollar General was shot and killed when he told a woman that her daughter needed to wear a mask.  The woman left and came back with her husband and young adult son.  Husband confronted the man for disrespecting his wife and the son shot the guard in the back of the head.

It's getting pretty ugly out there but it's not surprising when armed Neanderthal's are allowed to storm statehouses while President Dumbfuck backs their actions.  If they can attack a state capital without repercussion, surely showing up armed at MickeyD's and a dollar store is something we all knew was coming.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 7, 2020 at 11:38 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 9:33 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: More evidence that, one way or another, McDonald’s will hurt you. Smile

Boru

The article says two 16 year old boys were shot and a female employee fell and was hurt but not shot. Please be sure to read articles and not rely on Brian's headlines for information.  Two women weren't shot.

A security guard for a Dollar General was shot and killed when he told a woman that her daughter needed to wear a mask.  The woman left and came back with her husband and young adult son.  Husband confronted the man for disrespecting his wife and the son shot the guard in the back of the head.

It's getting pretty ugly out there but it's not surprising when armed Neanderthal's are allowed to storm statehouses while President Dumbfuck backs their actions.  If they can attack a state capital without repercussion, surely showing up armed at MickeyD's and a dollar store is something we all knew was coming.

In defense of Brian (never thought you’d see me type THAT, did you?), he didn’t say two women were shot. He said that two women did the shooting, which is what the article says.

Brian got it right.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2020 at 11:44 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 11:38 am)arewethereyet Wrote: The article says two 16 year old boys were shot and a female employee fell and was hurt but not shot. Please be sure to read articles and not rely on Brian's headlines for information.  Two women weren't shot.

In defense of Brian (never thought you’d see me type THAT, did you?), he didn’t say two women were shot. He said that two women did the shooting, which is what the article says.

Brian got it right.

Boru
My bad.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 7, 2020 at 11:44 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 11:38 am)arewethereyet Wrote: The article says two 16 year old boys were shot and a female employee fell and was hurt but not shot. Please be sure to read articles and not rely on Brian's headlines for information.  Two women weren't shot.

Brian got it right.

Boru

Holy shit, hell did freeze over!

Most of the time we do butt heads, but no this isn't the first time you have agreed with me.

Cowboys/Redskins, Ford/Chevy, Less filing/tastes great. 

"Will the olive branch last" tune in tomorrow for the next episode of......  DUNT DUNT DAAAAA!

(May 7, 2020 at 11:52 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 11:44 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In defense of Brian (never thought you’d see me type THAT, did you?), he didn’t say two women were shot. He said that two women did the shooting, which is what the article says.

Brian got it right.

Boru
My bad.

HA HA HA, I see what you did there. "My bad".... ARRRGGGGG!
C19 is just another strain of the flu according to some doctors and scientists

There seems to be two options. One is to get back out there while protecting the people at risk (sick and elderly)
Most people will catch the mild flu which will eventually lead to natural heard immunity

The other option is to remain on lockdown until/if a vaccine is made to cover all 3 strains of C19
Then the people who want the vaxx will become immune while the rest will do it naturally
Great, people are dying and Trump's biggest worry is how to get rid of people that make him "look bad"
Quote:Woman who accused Fauci of sex assault now says Trump supporters paid her to lie

The woman says right-wing provocateur Jacob Wohl and his frequent accomplice Jack Burkman persuaded her to cast Fauci as the assailant using details from an actual sexual assault she survived just after high school, and they paid her to do it, reported Reason.

Andrade said she decided to abandon her claims and try to record incriminating evidence against the pair after Wohl asked her to find another woman to accuse Fauci of sexual assault — as they’ve done to former special counsel Robert Mueller and Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/woman-w...o-lie/amp/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(May 7, 2020 at 12:18 pm)Agnostico Wrote: C19 is just another strain of the flu according to some doctors and scientists

There seems to be two options. One is to get back out there while protecting the people at risk (sick and elderly)
Most people will catch the mild flu which will eventually lead to natural heard immunity

The other option is to remain on lockdown until/if a vaccine is made to cover all 3 strains of C19
Then the people who want the vaxx will become immune while the rest will do it naturally

It's 'herd' not 'heard'.

Provide some links to scientific studies if you are going to make such claims.

If you notice, COVID is now infecting children at higher numbers with a Kawasaki-like illness.  So your designation of 'sick and elderly' doesn't really cover this new type of infection from the coronavirus.  So far the virus hasn't missed an age group.   

Flu-like symptoms doesn't mean it's a strain of influenza.

(May 7, 2020 at 12:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 11:44 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: In defense of Brian (never thought you’d see me type THAT, did you?), he didn’t say two women were shot. He said that two women did the shooting, which is what the article says.

Brian got it right.

Boru

Holy shit, hell did freeze over!

Most of the time we do butt heads, but no this isn't the first time you have agreed with me.

"Will the olive branch last" tune in tomorrow for the next episode of......  DUNT DUNT DAAAAA!

(May 7, 2020 at 11:52 am)arewethereyet Wrote: My bad.

A simple ‘Thanks, Boru’ would have sufficed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 7, 2020 at 12:37 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(May 7, 2020 at 12:05 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Holy shit, hell did freeze over!

A simple ‘Thanks, Boru’ would have sufficed.

Boru

Way too undertop. Tut Tut
arewethereyet Wrote:Provide some links to scientific studies if you are going to make such claims.
Flu-like symptoms doesn't mean it's a strain of influenza.

I said according to some doctors and scientists

arewethereyet Wrote:If you notice, COVID is now infecting children at higher numbers with a Kawasaki-like illness.  So your designation of 'sick and elderly' doesn't really cover this new type of infection from the coronavirus.  So far the virus hasn't missed an age group.

Again, according to some doctors and scientists

arewethereyet Wrote:It's 'herd' not 'heard'

Oh ur just so smart... Ur so focused on trying to find something to get indignant about that u didn't give an opinion. Ur just an antagonist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16557 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 505 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  How many people will die due to covid spread over memorial day CarveTheFive 20 1595 May 19, 2020 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Georgia Reporter Groped on Live TV Divinity 69 4488 December 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Update on NDE hoax story purplepurpose 12 1794 November 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  BREAKING: Saudi Women Driving, it is now official WinterHold 10 1480 June 24, 2018 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  It's official!... Weather is controlled by chemtrails. ignoramus 17 2424 September 18, 2017 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let The People Die As Long As The Corporations Live On Minimalist 6 1680 July 3, 2017 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  Fox News Anchor Quits Live On Air Foxaèr 8 2608 June 3, 2017 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Women's March live on CSPAN NOW! 10am-3pm Brian37 25 4630 January 26, 2017 at 10:51 am
Last Post: account_inactive