Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread
RE: The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread
(September 3, 2022 at 4:22 pm)Helios Wrote: You debunked nothing. The fact the FBI and CIA overreacted this time in no way refutes my point. Nice try though but as always you lose  Hehe

If your point was that the Hunter Biden story would have been irrelevant to the election results and Trump losing, then say that. If that's specifically what you meant, then I agree, and you should be clear about what you mean, Helios. Biden was winning big anyhow. The same goes for the primaries being rigged against Bernie Sanders when he faced off against Clinton. Even if Bernie wasn't screwed over by Donna Brazille, etc, Hillary still likely would have won anyways, but that doesn't therefore make attempting to rig it against Bernie irrelevant to the Bernie Sanders fanbase. Even if it may have been irrelevant to determining a winner, you've destroyed trust in the party among progressive Bernie supporters, and you're damned right that Bernie supporters are justified in raising hell over their guy getting screwed over in an unfair process.

So, would the Hunter story have changed the election results? Highly doubtful. Was the Hunter story relevant to the intelligence community? Massively. And so relevant that they figured that they had to lie about it and conspire to censor it so it didn't possibly help Trump to get into power again. And the fact that they conspired and shit all over a fair democratic process and ruined people's trust in the intelligence community and the fairness of elections is also massively relevant.
My point is this whole thing is moot and the fact we are even still talking about it is stupid .... Dodgy

It is irrelevant period whether or not the CIA and FBI regard it otherwise. Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 3, 2022 at 4:48 pm)Helios Wrote: My point is this whole thing is moot and the fact we are even still talking about it is stupid .... Dodgy

It is irrelevant period whether or not the CIA and FBI regard it otherwise. Dodgy

The relevant part is not necessarily Hunter Biden. The relevant part of this whole story is that the CIA and FBI are willing to conspire to interfere in elections. Forget the name Hunter Biden. Fill in the blank and make the story about anyone you like. The point is, THE story is that the FBI, CIA, social media companies, and the mainstream media all conspired and spread disinformation to attempt to influence the results of an election, and that is beyond the pale in a supposedly healthy democracy. I just don't think you care that much about democracy, being a pretty big authoritarian and all, which is why you probably actually like that the CIA and FBI interfered in the election. Because you think the ends justify the means.

I bet you share Sam Harris' position on the matter. Sam admits that the Hunter Biden story cover up absolutely was a conspiracy to attempt to force Trump out of office, and Sam says that the ends justified the means. If this is your true position, Helios, and the democratic process is just not that important to you, then just say it. I'll respect the honesty more, just like I respect Sam Harris' honesty when he came out and admitted that it was all a big conspiracy, and justifiable at that.

The fact the CIA and The FBI overreacted and the media went along with said overreaction that ultimately changed nothing. While not great is hardly the end of democracy it's a blip. I have made my position clear as day and Sam Harris is a fucking idiot.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Quote:While not great

Yes! Thank you Helios. That's all I wanted. For you to admit that interference in elections by the intelligence community is not good.
(September 3, 2022 at 5:49 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
Quote:While not great

Yes! Thank you Helios. That's all I wanted. For you to admit that interference in elections by the intelligence community is not good.

Rule 18 - Quoting other members of the forum inaccurately is against the rules. Any changes in the format of a quote must be called out by the poster with a note (i.e. "bold mine").

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 3, 2022 at 5:52 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 3, 2022 at 5:49 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Yes! Thank you Helios. That's all I wanted. For you to admit that interference in elections by the intelligence community is not good.

Rule 18 - Quoting other members of the forum inaccurately is against the rules. Any changes in the format of a quote must be called out by the poster with a note (i.e. "bold mine").

How did I quote him inaccurately? He posted what I quoted, and I was quoting it to give him respect, not to put him down, which clearly he understood as he thumbs upped my post.

Notice how no other mods act out emotionally and curse me out and tell me to leave the forum like you do, or accuse me of breaking rules like discouraging others from posting when you have probably told me 50 times to f off and leave the forums. I could quote you over and over breaking that rule. Somehow other mods don't have these hormonal freakouts and threaten me. I wonder why that is. That screaming banshee in your avatar was the perfect choice for your personality type. And do you know how often people quote me while taking like half of what I posted out of that quote because they want to focus on a small part of my quote? This happens regularly to members in general.
(September 3, 2022 at 1:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It’s kinda funny - in 2020 (I think), Trump called Democrats ‘fascists’. No one got upset about it, because they knew it wasn’t true. In 2022, Biden called extreme Republicans ‘fascists’ and ALL Republicans are losing their collective shit.

I wonder why…

Boru

They get upset because they are not fascists but Nazis.
From tonight’s Trump rally:

[Image: Trumpers.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Idk what crawled up Brandon’s ass, but it’s got me giggling of late. He suggested, for example…that any nutball plotting to overthrow the government of the us just -might- need f-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons. Fact check true. So the nuts ran with “ur, Biden is threatening to use air strikes on trump supporters!”

Your lips to bidens ears, boys!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
US sets up fund to distribute frozen billions to Afghanistan.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/politics/...nistration

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/afghan-fund...r-taliban/

Afghanistan is stilling being robbed of billions of dollars that are going to 9/11 families, many of whom are already rich, but I've got to give Biden credit for at least doing this and setting up this fund. Hopefully this works out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 355851 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 18720 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1915 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 26266 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1025 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 396 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4920 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 882 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5253 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4211 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU