Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 5:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Putting it in my mouth
RE: Putting it in my mouth
Kimchi soup.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Breaded and fried dorado, sweet potato mash with chile, and star fruit.
A grilled cheese sandwich with three cheeses (Cheddar, American, and Parmesan), and two meats (deli sliced chicken and bacon.)

[Image: 708-B5-C39-5569-43-BB-B41-F-BAD9-CD6-B5-DF7.jpg]

One thing that helps, cook up the bacon on the same skillet as the grilled cheese and remove it just before the first slice of bread falls on the pan.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Also weird, while looking through the cookbooks section at the local library, seeing if the chefs from Chef’s Table had any recipes I might find interesting (spoiler: it was mostly baked goods and maybe a few sandwiches.) And Massimo Bottura had this.

[Image: ED6-BBC54-C33-B-4-AD8-9762-7-A43-CFAACD0-F.jpg]

I checked this out just to figure out what sort of culinary context Alexander DeLarge fits into here, and I’m still not sure. It’s just a paragraph from an archaeologist about people’s ideas of classics. And the dishes on either side of it in the book are a square of cod meat swimming in squid ink (which is apparently supposed to be a tribute to Thelonious Monk) and a Good Humour chocolate eclair bar except it’s smaller and instead of ice cream, it’s foie gras (apparently inspired by “office food.”)
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Oaxacan style pork tamale with salsa, crema and avocado.
Sausage and anchovy pizza. Mostly anchovies.
Cassoulet
"When you get the message, hang up the phone" --Alan Watts on enlightenment. Levitate
Cheesy chicken patties wrapped in soft tortilla.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Pineapple chunks.

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Forgot to make my overnight oats yesterday, so I'm having hot oats this morning. And coffee.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Star Wars plot holes? Wash your mouth out! ignoramus 3 546 May 23, 2019 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9615 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Putting Creed's Humanism Back thesummerqueen 5 3179 December 19, 2012 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  School putting too much emphasis on sports passionatefool 15 6444 November 10, 2011 at 3:09 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious