Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
Quote:Prince Harry is writing a book about his life and how he was mistreated while growing up in Buckingham Palace! I can already see some tear-jerking paragraphs: "William was allowed to ride the awarded brown pony for a whole hour, while I could only ride it for 45 minutes! And they always combed pony's mane before William rode it, but I always had to ride it with an uncombed mane! And no wonder that everyone would praise how William looked dashing on the horse, with its mane waving on the wind, while nobody looked at me on a horse with a tangled mane!"

And "The butler would bend over to serve William by turning his bottom toward me and farting into my face! When I tried to protest, my dad, Prince Charles, would tell me to calm down, but what does he know?! He never got a fart into his face, none of them did because they are all contenders to the throne, except for me! I was always a spare tire, an appendix, a COMMONER that they couldn't wait to get rid of!"

and "Whenever we raced in the pool, all of the servants would always cheer for William and give him bubbly champagne when he got out while mine never had bubbles!"

"Whenever we went fox hunting, the staff would always praise how William has such a good aim that his foxes always died instantly without any pain, but then they would cringe at my dead foxes and nag me around how I tortured them by shooting them into the stomach!"
This is kind of an unfair characterization. Sure Harry has grown up in wealth and privilege but that doesn't mean he's never had any legitimate problems. From what I understand the book isn't about him whining about being mistreated but more about why he gave up on being a royal, And frankly there are some legit things he could criticize. 

1. The putting him on public display his entire life and essentially planning out his life for him.

2. All the bullshit that went on in regards to his mother's death. 

3. How his wife and children were treated.

4. He's made his outrage about Prince Andrew and his family's unwillingness to cut ties him known.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 20, 2021 at 5:42 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(July 20, 2021 at 5:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Trump’s legacy just gets better and better.

Boru

They created Trump so that we' d think Zaphod Beeblebrox is a stand- up kinda guy.......

Sammatta witchu? Zaphod  IS a stand-up guy. The stand-uppiest.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 20, 2021 at 6:25 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 20, 2021 at 5:42 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: They created Trump so that we' d think Zaphod Beeblebrox is a stand- up kinda guy.......

Sammatta witchu? Zaphod  IS a stand-up guy. The stand-uppiest.

Boru
He is a hoopy frood......

Just a bit on the shady side....
NXIVM founder Keith Raniere ordered to pay $3.46M to 21 victims

Quote:A federal judge on Tuesday ordered NXIVM founder Keith Raniere to pay $3.46 million in restitution to 21 victims of the alleged sex cult.

U.S. District Judge Nicholas Garaufis ruled that 17 victims were eligible to receive restitution under the Trafficking Victims Protection Act of 2000, which applies to crimes including forced labor, sex trafficking and document servitude.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2021/07/...626827606/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Found this news video on YouTube:

Evidently: Fleeing the state during a time of need when you could actually help things > Leaving the state because it's probably the only way you can keep Texas from enacting voting restrictions that will disenfranchise a good-sized portion of the state's population.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
^ They should have fled to Cancun.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Trump's grifting adult children are no longer eligible for Secret Service protection.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 21, 2021 at 12:46 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Trump's grifting adult children are no longer eligible for Secret Service protection.

They shouldn’t have had it to begin with.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 21, 2021 at 1:05 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(July 21, 2021 at 12:46 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Trump's grifting adult children are no longer eligible for Secret Service protection.

They shouldn’t have had it to begin with.

Boru
Ya really think so???

So taking his kids and mailing him a piece at a time till he complies with your orders doesnt seem like something we' d like to prevent?
Nope, don't care, cut em up inch by inch. Nothing of value is lost. Itd be a dumb terrorist who wants to negotiate...with me...over an inch of a trump. I'll tell them to go fuck themselves now and forever,

Coincidentally, that's the position the us gov wants to take..... The institution would very much like to pretend it never happened. That's how we fuck ourselves....., but, that's what we're going to do.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4421 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 537 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1602 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37