Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 3:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Noteworthy News
RE: Noteworthy News
(March 29, 2023 at 7:18 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(March 29, 2023 at 6:26 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: It was literally a trans person...

Trans people are not the same as drag queens.

So, your point would be?

They all look the same to him.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
[Image: q2tPcBcV_o.png]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Quote:It was literally a trans person...
Drag Queens and Transpeople are not the same thing.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Has there ever been another trans mass shooter? If not I'd say that makes them at pretty low risk to go on shooting sprees.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
If memory serves, there had been four, if I'm recalling what I read correctly.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Now put that up against Cis shooters ..... Dodgy

https://www.newsweek.com/mass-shootings-...rs-1790854

Quote:"4 shooters out of over 300 mass shooters since 2009 are transgender or non binary. That's just 1.3 percent of all shooters," Anthony Zenkus, a lecturer in social work at Columbia University, wrote on Twitter. "You just proved our point: 99 percent of mass shooters in the United States are cis gendered."
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 29, 2023 at 6:26 am)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(March 27, 2023 at 2:30 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: But yeah, drag queens are the danger to children.

Boru

It was literally a trans person...

Hale was assigned female at birth. At the time of the shooting, Hale self-identified as male.

Thus, we have one more white male shooting up a school.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 29, 2023 at 7:18 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(March 29, 2023 at 6:26 am)Huggy Bear Wrote: It was literally a trans person...

Trans people are not the same as drag queens.

So, your point would be?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/transvestite

transvestite

: a person who wears clothes designed for the opposite sex : a cross-dresser

Like I said, It was literally a trans person...
(March 29, 2023 at 1:29 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote:
(March 29, 2023 at 7:18 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Trans people are not the same as drag queens.

So, your point would be?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/transvestite

transvestite

Wrong trans.

Look up transexual.  Just 'cause it starts with 'trans' doesn't make it the same thing.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(March 29, 2023 at 1:31 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(March 29, 2023 at 1:29 pm)Huggy Bear Wrote: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/transvestite

transvestite

Wrong trans.

Look up transexual.  Just 'cause it starts with 'trans' doesn't make it the same thing.

Look sweetie, YOU attempted to make a semantical argument.

If you want to claim that drag queens aren't trans people, my answer to that nonsensical comment that had nothing to do with anything is that drag queens were also referred to as Transvestites and technically still fall under trans umbrella.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4421 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 537 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fox news its just pure idiocy its not news its Satire dyresand 3 1602 May 17, 2015 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Brian37