Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 4:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
(December 29, 2016 at 12:32 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I could post some images from Tumblr that seem inspired by good old Solomon there, but I think the TOS here would be a problem. Something the Bible writers back in the day didn't have to worry about . . . . .

Feel free to PM them to me.

Vorlon, do a meme about the horse emissions.
RE: Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
[Image: 1grokb.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: 1grosh.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: 1groy4.jpg]

(December 29, 2016 at 1:36 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:

LOLCat Bible Wrote:11 And teh youngr sister saw this but wantd to be bigger ho then oldr sister. It wuz on lik donky kong.
12 So she gots her sisters blak book an findeds all the mens who made teh nastee with her sister. An she sayd "HAI U R HOTT LETS MAK OUT"
13 An I sees that she is lik her sister. Becuz they iz lik teh ho. An now she iz durty. Lik a ho.
14 But she wuld gets honry at pikshurs of mens in red.
15 An she gots turnd on by theyr belts and theyr hats and teh red, becuz red is teh awesom.
16 An soes she hads her girlfrenz tell the mens in red where to hav gud time.
17 An teh mens in red did things to her. And she did things to herslf with teh mens in red. And then lots of mens in red tuk turns doing things to her. And then she was lik eww gross.
18 Ans than alls knos her nekid body an where her mols are an stuff an I cans not luk at her becuz she is lik her sistr, an thas kinda grose.
19 Buts she just maks teh notty danse mors and mores becuz is how she useded to play as chiled. An she wuz rly gudz at it.
20 She liekd teh guys with teh big dixxxes... teh RLY big uns, like donkeys LOL... and massiv cumbuckits like horse!
21 So u longd 4 da lewdnes ov ur youth, when in egypt ur bosom wuz caresd an ur young boobs fondld. mmm....
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
btw and in passing:

Some of you may have noticed southwestern corral dude turning up in possibly an inordinate number of memes I'm making.

This is because he is truly and spectacularly smoking hot.

Just wanted to be clear on this.

Ha! I found my verse.
[Image: 5bd770541a2c5c36094c4d3b44c7a10b.png]
I'm a big proponent of LOLCat bible.

You'd think divine words would resist attempts to make them... less divine...

(It's like they say: the devil knows the LOLCat Bible like the back of his hand...)
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
I visited Christian dating site recently out of curiousity and almost every women there already had one Man in her life, but she searched for second one.
[Image: ACqgz0n.jpg]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some random thoughts Sigiere 1 657 May 22, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3337 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8634 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4061 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2731 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7059 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More