Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
RE: Random Humorous Things - A Light-Hearted Thread
[Image: 6sMxqbQ.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 24, 2020 at 2:40 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: [Image: 6sMxqbQ.jpg]

Nah.  I'd rather see him drive a Penske truck under the (formerly) 11 foot 8 bridge...with the whole fucking extended family standing on a platform inside with their heads touching the ceiling.

Oops!  Did I say that out loud?

http://11foot8.com/
Disappointing theists since 1968!
(November 25, 2020 at 1:59 am)A. Secular Human Wrote:
(November 24, 2020 at 2:40 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: [Image: 6sMxqbQ.jpg]

Nah.  I'd rather see him drive a Penske truck under the (formerly) 11 foot 8 bridge...with the whole fucking extended family standing on a platform inside with their heads touching the ceiling.

Nah.

I'd like to see him on a plane being deported to Russia.

As an aside, how long do you think it will be before his wife files for divorce?
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 25, 2020 at 5:36 am)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 25, 2020 at 1:59 am)A. Secular Human Wrote: Nah.  I'd rather see him drive a Penske truck under the (formerly) 11 foot 8 bridge...with the whole fucking extended family standing on a platform inside with their heads touching the ceiling.

Nah.

I'd like to see him on a plane being deported to Russia.

As an aside, how long do you think it will be before his wife files for divorce?

20 January 2021, 12:02 PM.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Sent IMs to the people at work letting them know I am signing out and wishing them a nice 4 day weekend.

The guy I work closest with wished me a "Happy Gobble Till You Wobble Day".   Hehe

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I wouldn't be surprised if he has a burning need to inspect the disposition of deployed russian-adjacent troops come january. As soon as AF1 lands we should hit it with a drone to prevent the avionics from falling into enemy hands. You can't leave men or circuit boards behind.

/2cents
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 25, 2020 at 1:34 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: I wouldn't be surprised if he has a burning need to inspect the disposition of deployed russian-adjacent troops come january.  As soon as AF1 lands we should hit it with a drone to prevent the avionics from falling into enemy hands. You can't leave men or circuit boards behind.

/2cents

The Russians probably already know. The only secrets intelligence communities really try to keep secret these days is how secrets no longer became secret.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
They certainly and absolutely don't - that's what makes impotus such a risk for the rest of his life. Even though he probably doesn't know it.

He'd trade billions worth of state secrets for a buck, incapable of comprehending the value of what he had. Bad bizness man. AF1 is the most competent ewar platform on earth, but you just know he can't think of it as more than a taxi to freedom. He already offered his candid thoughts on what he might feel compelled to do if he lost - and now he has.

Personally, I'm persona non grata in canadia and mexico*, literally cant leave the us to our immediate neighbors without hassle......so..you know, maybe we should lock that fucker in a basement. We own him now, which probably isn't what he imagined when he took the job.

*officially critical of any graduate of SOA - for reasons™. We're trained insurgents....and, fwiw, Trumps a natural traitor - so it's understandable.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

My new T-shirt arrived today.  I like it!  Sums up 2020 quite well I think.

[Image: eP1d7zS.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just some random thoughts Sigiere 1 657 May 22, 2023 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Random tank chatter robvalue 21 3339 April 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8634 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4062 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Random revolutionary ideas HorribleOffensiveScouser91 3 2732 November 26, 2012 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: jonb
  WTF Photos (Humorous Edition) thesummerqueen 16 7059 October 26, 2012 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Faith No More