Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 12:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp?
#6
RE: Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp?
Why am I always 'late to the party'? In fact, don't answer that. I was so shocked but it turns out lots of people here know this already. I even searched "Alwaleed". Alwaleed reminds me of Janjaweed for some reason. Just the pronunciation I guess.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Dod you know a Saudi prince owns part of News Corp? - by ReptilianPeon - September 15, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noteworthy News Kitan Etos 6681 1690096 September 21, 2026 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Streaming News Kitan Etos 9 6240 November 18, 2024 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  In the news... Angrboda 5 1947 September 15, 2024 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Smile Good News from France and the UK Leonardo17 11 3564 July 9, 2024 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Where does your news network lean? Kitan Etos 6 2197 March 6, 2023 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 16430 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 2252 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  A news followup Kitan Etos 1 575 August 31, 2021 at 9:20 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 2114 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Assholes in the news Fake Messiah 195 43879 May 6, 2021 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Fireball



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)