Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 6:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
News from the clown car: Radio host suggests enslaving the poor, Huckabee agrees
#3
RE: News from the clown car: Radio host suggests enslaving the poor, Huckabee agrees
Isn't there already some sort of work privilege program in place at some prisons?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: News from the clown car: Radio host suggests enslaving the poor, Huckabee agrees - by Exian - October 16, 2015 at 12:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Government News Kitan Etos 133 21951 May 15, 2026 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bacha Bazi: how poor Afghani boys were raped. WinterHold 76 23182 December 29, 2022 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 32534 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Mayor Pete 'Slow Jam" the news ...... Jackie 1 942 May 14, 2019 at 11:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 41385 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Good News from yesterday's election. Jackie 14 5115 November 9, 2018 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Jackie
  What news sources do you guys use and/or trust? EgoDeath 13 3007 October 12, 2018 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Oh The Poor Widdle Orange Fucktard Minimalist 35 7523 August 18, 2018 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  "That's Fake News!" JairCrawford 11 3101 July 30, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 895 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)