Are you out of the closet?
October 17, 2015 at 12:53 pm
(This post was last modified: October 17, 2015 at 1:05 pm by Mermaid.)
Just curious about the forum population. Are you a quiet, closet atheist, an atheist who likes to be part of an organization (conventions, etc), loud and proud, etc?
I am closeted for a couple of reasons, first one being I do not think my beliefs are of any consequence to others in most cases (I don't discuss politics for the same reason). Also, it would put my job in jeopardy.
I am closeted for a couple of reasons, first one being I do not think my beliefs are of any consequence to others in most cases (I don't discuss politics for the same reason). Also, it would put my job in jeopardy.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.
-Homer Simpson
-Homer Simpson


