Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 3:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
(November 30, 2015 at 9:19 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: Establishing some kind of quality of life?! LOL! I guess if my happiness relies on friendship, or the lack thereof. I'm not really feeling any closer to a conclusion of what I can try. If I knew some way that I could get involved and make some friends, then I would be happy to try it. I just don't feel like there's really a good way to do that, I don't know what I could possibly do in my area that would bring me closer to others. I try to get out of the house, it just doesn't work. Yes, I am very depressed about that, it's the absolute bane of my existence, that I don't get to experience a fun life, like so many other people do. It's gotten to the point that when people talk about having fun, I just want to tell them to shut the fuck up and respect that fact that I never have any. Of course that leads to people saying "okay well then go away and don't talk around here anymore", but i'm getting frustrated just talking about it right now. I'm just going to listen to vocaloid and just try to remain cool.

(November 30, 2015 at 9:17 am)Evie Wrote: @ OP

I felt exactly the same until I had my first and only one that lasted a year and four months.

I was so desperate and depressed about not having one.

But I really wish I hadn't had that relationship now... I'd rather still be single and a virgin than having had what I've been through in the one I had.

I think pink hat and I have established that making friends would be a more important pursuit anyways.

Really you should start with learning how to be happy about anything at all, ever. Not sure what to tell you about how to do that, except get some therapy, but I'm sure the next thing I see will be some tirade about how all therapy sucks and nobody understands you.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com

Messages In This Thread
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 12:58 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 1:07 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 1:09 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 8:26 am
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by Redbeard The Pink - November 30, 2015 at 9:24 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 10:20 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 11:41 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 875 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 4264 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 366 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 874 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 676 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2708 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 432 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1192 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would you want to go to Westworld? Alexmahone 11 1038 May 18, 2018 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4231 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: c172