Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 11:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
(November 30, 2015 at 9:35 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I'm not in school. To be honest I hate college. I got mostly Ds in high school, so no college will allow me to either be A) a non degree seeking student without access to the dorms B) one of those horrible community colleges where everyone commutes to, where no one actually becomes friends. It's pretty much the only thing I want, is to go to some sort of dormitory or something. All I want is to have some fun like right fucking now, I don't give a single flying fuck about my stupid future. Life is horrible misery, I don't want it to be the same down the road, but with everyone in my age range old an unattractive. I'm 21, this is the only time of my life where the people around my age will be attractive. Once I'm too old for anyone to be attractive, there will be no point in wanting to have non platonic relationships anymore anyways. I tried going to college 3 times, all I ever did was become so uncomfortable, people would avoid me and I would sit around every day, thinking of ways I would inflict pain on them.

Fuck, dude.

At this point, I really don't think I should be advising you to even be in the same room with anyone who isn't a trained professional, presuming you're being honest and not just being overly dramatic for the internet. If you really hate everyone and everything and everything anybody does, then being single is the lowest and least of your problems, and I fail to see how it even occurs to you in the midst of the rest of that. How do you expect to embark on a relationship (or even a annoyed acquaintance) if you literally can't look at or talk to people without yelling at them for having fun or thinking up ways to hurt them?

Also, I don't know where you're coming from with this "only people in their 20s are attractive" shit. I just don't.
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com

Messages In This Thread
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 12:58 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 1:07 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 1:09 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 8:26 am
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by Redbeard The Pink - November 30, 2015 at 9:44 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 10:20 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 11:41 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 875 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 4264 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 366 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 874 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 676 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2708 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 432 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1192 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would you want to go to Westworld? Alexmahone 11 1038 May 18, 2018 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4231 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: c172