Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 2:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship
(November 30, 2015 at 11:35 am)Judi Lynn Wrote:
(November 30, 2015 at 1:32 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: Oh my god, talking to people is just tiring. Just abuse me as much as possible with your words, I don't care. You have no idea how frustrating it is to get along with people, it's like the number one fucking difficulty in my life, besides giving a fuck about school work. I just wish I didn't have to feel like life is so fucking difficult, I feel like my anxiety would mostly go away.

Talking to people is how you learn about them and how they learn about you. If it's too much work to communicate with people, you'll find yourself leading a very lonely life. 

I was not raised in this age of "instant gratification". If we wanted to talk to someone, there was no texting, facebook, skype, snapchat or any other internet social media. People these days are lazy. They break up via text because it's easier than actually looking them in the eye and doing it. 

If you're seriously wanting to meet a quality person (not the next person you want to screw), then you have to market yourself, develop your brand (who you are) and put yourself out there. Honestly, no person is going to want someone who isn't willing to put in the time and effort in themselves first. If you can't do that, you won't be able to do it in a relationship. 

At 44 years of age, I have learned too much about this sort of thing and finally realized that I needed to make changes internally before I could give myself to someone else. If you aren't happy with who you are, you can't expect someone else to be happy with you either. 

That's just my advice.

I wish all the time that i could have grown up with no internet. You are a bit ethnocentric though.

If I was trolling I would be sitting around here laughing. I haven't found this thread funny at all. Please don't let your assumptions start to manifest themselves as reality in your head. I've been feeling like shit this whole morning, you talk to me like I have no experience in the real world, you'll never experience how I feel. So stop acting like you hold all the cards, like this is just a matter of me being some apathetic piece of crap. Yeah I get it, I suck. You think that's not all I ever think about? I feel like a fucking moron, I wish my intelligence was twice what it is right now. Maybe then it would work.

(November 30, 2015 at 11:29 am)Kaiser Wrote:
(November 30, 2015 at 11:14 am)DespondentFishdeathMasochismo Wrote: I really don't care. Also, there's no way I'm working some neanderthal job like mcdonalds. I hate mcdonalds and everything mcdonalds stands for.

How foolish of me. I momentarily forgot you were above all of that. My profuse apologies for not showing the proper deference to thee, your maj -

No actually, fuck all that. I can, to a certain extent, sympathise with your position, and in some ways it resembles my own a few years ago. But what really turned it around was life forcing me to pull my thumb out of my arse, suck it up, and get busy making a living. I was dragged kicking and screaming into adulthood, and looking back there's barely a thing I'd change about how I got to where I am today. Yeah, it's hard. It's unfair. It does on occasion suck balls. Boo fucking hoo.

I normally approach this situation with more decorum, but that's because I usually see people actually taking on other people's advice - many who, might I add, have experience and wisdom that vastly outstrips your own - instead of shitting into their own hand and throwing it at the wall as you seem to persist in doing. People are trying to fucking HELP you here, the very least you could do is show an ounce of gratitude, the curtest of acknowledgements. But no, you'd rather lash out at those taking time out of their day to give you advice and fulfill your own childish need to be spiteful.

You can go through the rest of your days festering in self-pity and feverish resentment of every living thing on this planet, or you can get busy trying to actually make something of yourself and work towards becoming a decent human being who looks out for others and can be depended on.

Log out of 4Chan, start putting out some CV's, and grow the fuck up, you obstinate little shit. Or don't. It's entirely up to you.

By all means put me on ignore, I'll be doing the same for you.
I hope you know that the reason I put someone on ignore isn't that baseless. The reason I put empress on ignore is because she says stuff that is just inexorably wrong. In case you haven't noticed, I'm sensitive to stuff and when I saw that post, I decided that I wanted to get it out of my sight because this isn't a fight. I didn't come to this thread to have a fight, with people using emotionally charged words to try to affect me. I find your words intelligent and digestible, they're not worthy of being ignored. You haven't disgusted me, you seem like someone who I enjoy listening to. 

I said something that was harsh and edgy, because people were starting to get disparaging, so I did what I usually do when people are attacking me. I instigate them and try to fuck with their emotions with one mere passive aggressive remark about mcdonalds. I wasn't trying to do that throughout this thread though, because for one I have no reason to and two I don't see what would give me the right to just fuck with people for no reason. Empress decides to shit in my hand as you say; I wouldn't call what I said shitting into someone's hand, because that's disgusting. 

I believe that I shouldn't lay myself down to some people because of their status or experience in life, as you clearly are implying the people like empress have. I believe in having solidarity in what I believe, which involves evaluating what others are saying and coming to my own conclusions. I have been reading all the people's responses in this thread and people still have the ignorance (or audacity) to say that I am just disregarding everyone's advice. Well woopty fucking doo, it's just another day in the life of DespondentFishdeathMasochismo. 

Oh and before you accuse me of "admitting to be a troll". I said one fucking comment about mcdonalds. That is all I ever did in this thread which was condescending in any way. I honestly wish you would just see me as the beautiful delicate flower that I am.

Messages In This Thread
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 12:58 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 1:07 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 1:09 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 8:26 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 10:20 am
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 11:41 am
RE: My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by DespondentFishdeathMasochismo - November 30, 2015 at 12:28 pm
My pathetic whining about how I want a relationship - by KUSA - November 30, 2015 at 10:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 889 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do people just naturally want conflict Ahriman 113 4346 September 26, 2023 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why does everyone want to advertise in their signature? Foxaèr 2 377 September 14, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 902 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 687 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Are you the monster you want to be? Angrboda 48 2755 January 13, 2019 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  I want a nanny! ignoramus 2 432 November 14, 2018 at 7:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  For those who understand the law better than me (would you want it this way too?) Foxaèr 9 1197 July 27, 2018 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would you want to go to Westworld? Alexmahone 11 1038 May 18, 2018 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Would you want to live here? Foxaèr 22 4248 April 28, 2018 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: c172