RE: What made you give up on Jesus?
December 16, 2015 at 9:04 pm
(This post was last modified: December 16, 2015 at 9:04 pm by God of Mr. Hanky.)
(December 16, 2015 at 8:13 pm)Evie Wrote: I have never been a Christian. I never gave up on him because I never followed him in the first place.
I can only imagine what it's like to be a natural-born atheist (yeah, I know we all are before most of us are saddled with bullshit prior to our cognitive development), and actually know peace during family get-togethers. It's what every person born deserves, which is why I feel so strongly that denying a person this is criminal.
Call me a crazy dreamer, but I would risk revisiting the horrors of the Soviet mistakes to reform this world to see those who do that to children prosecuted for such an abuse. No, I don't mean I would have such ideologies, much less the totalitarianism, but children should be protected from all manner of abuse. Pre-cognitive-stage indoctrination is tactical, tactical manipulation of a child is mental abuse, and It should be recognized as such in society and in the legal system.
Mr. Hanky loves you!


