Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional?
Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional?

What are you guys thinking about the above?
RE: Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional?
Alexa was not taken to Sunday school enough. Or maybe to much. One or the other.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
She's a computerized item. Why would she believe in Jesus or God? Seems only fitting.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
That second one is clearly fake as fuck.

The first one is edited to hell.

Try again.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
[Image: Temple_of_Robotology.png]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The PURPOSE of life is to replicate our DNA ................. (from Darwin)
The MEANING of life is the experience of living ... (from Frank Herbert)
The VALUE of life is the legacy we leave behind ..... (from observation)
Knowledge about A.I and Robots seems to be as poor as the opinions thrown by the tin can. Let me explain:

Robots are mere computers, given the ability to walk just like any machine given the ability to walk. Cut the internet connection, and your robot is as useful as a 1999 calculator.
A.I is useless without humans feeding it with info to apply the functions it has on them and give an output -broadcasted by an output device like a mic or a screen-, so the question here is: "which websites did it use to read its data from"? I think if the sites were Christian, we will get ourselves a "priest robot" that recites bible verses and preach for the Church.

The A.I of robots is what you want it to be: I thought it was a very understandable idea if you watched "I Robot". The girl Will Smith loves seems hot head to toe, but anyways, the robots have this 3 rules, for any programmer that's the "3 if statements" that govern every action they do...tin cans that -just like in the movie- can turn from good to bad with a mere tick in the system.

That's why nukes are controlled by humans and government officials, not by an AI.
(January 28, 2018 at 11:24 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: That second one is clearly fake as fuck.

The first one is edited to hell.

Try again.

It was likely not a hoax. "Crowder: No, My Amazon Alexa Video Wasn't A Hoax. She's Really A Far-Left SJW. Here's Proof."

So, according to Crowder, (and many other people) it isn't a hoax.

The video below appears to be done by a Christian.

Q: Alexa, who is Jesus Christ?
A: I'm not sure I can help you with that.

Well hmmm, didn't need a robot to tell me that. depends on the programming.
I just asked her. She said, "People have their own views on religion."

Fake news.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks. Greatest I am 20 3017 July 25, 2020 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Made for TV/ about Cleveland abductions. Brian37 0 344 November 13, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Religious fundamentalists more likely to believe fake news OakTree500 30 3787 November 10, 2018 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: no one
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2906 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Do you think aliens made us Roberto 73 11627 January 25, 2018 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My dad made me laugh unintentionally Der/die AtheistIn 16 5960 January 2, 2018 at 2:12 am
Last Post: Athene
  Carl Sagan: A Universe Not Made For Us Minimalist 28 7285 May 6, 2017 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Crunchy
  To fake conversion or not to fake, that is the question J a c k 52 6378 September 11, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: TheMonster
  My fundy mom made this comment on Facebook TheRocketSurgeon 27 6477 March 24, 2016 at 9:14 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  What made you give up on Jesus? TrueChristian 101 17689 December 29, 2015 at 7:27 am
Last Post: abaris