Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My dad made me laugh unintentionally
My dad made me laugh unintentionally
The day before yestarday I went with my parents to a recently married couple of pentecostals Date .Dad said that one pastor talked accessible for everyone and that my cousin thought that too. That pastor talked about Hell Diablo  and salvation through Jesus Jesus , thinks in which my family doesn't believe. He said that there are many christians killed by muslims. Even though muslims kill people of other religions and atheists too and Chrsitianity wasn't always peacfull either. Hell, it's not very peacfull today. Angry Lynch Mob

That pastor was gesticulating alot and seemed aggitated, sometimes overly happy and sometimes overly serious, just like a bad stage comedian Panic . I wished for a tomato so that I can throw it at him, but that wouldn't be nice. The tomato could be eaten by someone Hungry , it would be a waste to throw it away. What about a rotten tomato? No, it would also be a waste, it could be used as fertilizer.
About my cousin, he fucking laughed during the pastors speech  Hehe . It's true that he said later that the pastor did talk so that everyone could understand, but I don't know if my cousin was sarcastic or not. 
Right after the end of the speech, dad acnowledge that "The guy was a little extremist", but later told the couple that he "talk accessible for everyone". Yeah, he might have extremist ideas, which would mean the end of our freedom if followed by the country leaders, but he talked so accessible for anyone so he's worthy of all respect. And nobody asked for father's opinion, he wasn't forced to lie so he wouldn't hurt their feelings.
I have 3 theories on why he did what he did:
  1. He was trying to kiss their asses.
  2. He geniuenly believed what he said.
  3. All of the above.
I found it hilarious Hilarious , he thinks of himself as a ballanced, moral chrsitian , but he contradicts himself. All christians are like that, but this is a different kind of contradiction to me. Granted, I don't have much experience, I'm still young.

ROFLOL
Silly christians, the only real salvation is through the flying spaghetti monster! FSM Grin
"By simple common sense I don't believe in God, in none"

Charlie Chaplin
RE: My dad made me laugh unintentionally
I was going to read your post until I saw all the illustrations.  I've got nowt against the occasional use of emojis (I use them myself, now and again), but ten of them makes your post look like a child's picture book.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 1, 2018 at 9:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was going to read your post until I saw all the illustrations.  I've got nowt against the occasional use of emojis (I use them myself, now and again), but ten of them makes your post look like a child's picture book.

Boru

That's because a child wrote the post, he will someday grow up and use less of them. Though that many are annoying.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(January 1, 2018 at 9:16 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I was going to read your post until I saw all the illustrations.  I've got nowt against the occasional use of emojis (I use them myself, now and again), but ten of them makes your post look like a child's picture book.

Boru

That was the idea. Religion is childish.

(January 1, 2018 at 9:21 am)Godscreated Wrote:

Boru

That's because a child wrote the post, he will someday grow up and use less of them. Though that many are annoying.

GC

Aren't we all children inside?

Charlie Chaplin
The way to point out that religion is childish isn't to make a childish post.

And, no - some of us manage to be grown up on the inside as well as the outside.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 1, 2018 at 9:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Boru

Quote:The way to point out that religion is childish isn't to make a childish post.

Why not?

Quote:And, no - some of us manage to be grown up on the inside as well as the outside.

I meant that we all have a part that isn't serious in us, not that we are literally childish.

Charlie Chaplin
(January 1, 2018 at 9:45 am)Die Atheistin Wrote:
(January 1, 2018 at 9:39 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Boru

Quote:The way to point out that religion is childish isn't to make a childish post.

Why not?

Quote:And, no - some of us manage to be grown up on the inside as well as the outside.

I meant that we all have a part that isn't serious in us, not that we are literally childish.

The use of the emojis is an art form.  Angel Cloud
They are like the spices in the food.  Logic
If you put the wrong spices you ruin the food.  Panic
The same goes with the emojis.  Indubitably
Start with little and see how they go.  Lightbulb
(January 1, 2018 at 10:00 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(January 1, 2018 at 9:45 am)Die Atheistin Wrote: Why not?

The use of the emojis is an art form.  Angel Cloud
Start with little and see how they go.  Lightbulb

I wanted to try a new style for once.

Charlie Chaplin
My dad used to make me laugh unintentionally by farting at/in inappropriate times/places. 

Thankfully that was passed down in the genetic code.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(January 1, 2018 at 10:05 am)Die Atheistin Wrote:
(January 1, 2018 at 10:00 am)Little Rik Wrote: The use of the emojis is an art form.  Angel Cloud
Start with little and see how they go.

I wanted to try a new style for once.

Clearly didn't work.  Banghead

Every sentence need a particular emojis.  Lightbulb

I started this art form in previous lives.  Jerkoff

I won many many competitions.  Thumb up

I still got the trophies from the previous life in a different planet.  Jerry

Are you getting the message and the tips now?  I'm all ears!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks. Greatest I am 20 2955 July 25, 2020 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Made for TV/ about Cleveland abductions. Brian37 0 339 November 13, 2018 at 11:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2872 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh GODZILLA 28 4966 March 23, 2018 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional? uncool 33 5399 February 2, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Do you think aliens made us Roberto 73 11511 January 25, 2018 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My dad wants me to marry another christian Der/die AtheistIn 40 8100 September 23, 2017 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: mordant
  Carl Sagan: A Universe Not Made For Us Minimalist 28 7218 May 6, 2017 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Crunchy
  I sorta feel like I didn't live up to my Dad's expecatations NuclearEnergy 22 2244 January 2, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  My fundy mom made this comment on Facebook TheRocketSurgeon 27 6340 March 24, 2016 at 9:14 am
Last Post: RobbyPants