Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 7:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I actually believed this bullshit without being indoctrinated!
#12
RE: I actually believed this bullshit without being indoctrinated!
:Welcome:! I was totally surprised by your welcoming. For that reason I am welcoming you. I myself did not become an atheist. I have always been an atheist. Well sort of. I once wasn't an atheist but was instead a theist. Although I was mentally ill then. It is kind of interesting for me to do this. By this I mean type without commas like you do. It is quite refreshing to the psychotic part of my mind. No it really is. No I'm joking actually and am not serious at all. Ha ha. Ha.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I actually believed this bullshit without being indoctrinated! - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2011 at 11:16 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scrupulosity and being an atheist WolfsChild 15 6434 June 17, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: WolfsChild
  One Month Without Faith - Thank you. Spacetime 30 12823 July 17, 2015 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Being an OCD atheist is not easy Beta Ray Bill 9 9483 July 12, 2013 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Beta Ray Bill
  Being forced to go to church. Insertcoolnamehere 23 7949 April 1, 2013 at 9:51 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Being an Atheist Teen is hard... spikedhair95 17 8819 October 2, 2012 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Polaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)