Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 1:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail..
RE: Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail..
(April 23, 2016 at 12:32 pm)Losty Wrote:
(April 23, 2016 at 12:08 pm)pool the great Wrote: Right, so now you were copying me to show that I was wrong, before some time when you were posting jerkoff smileys you were trolling but now you were showing an example of how disingenuous I was, right.
And how exactly was I being disingenuous? By posting a men's issue online?

No no this "apparently it's ok for women to..." That was disingenuous.

I was never trolling but if you call me a misandryst you get a jerkoff smiley. Period.

When I asked you for your opinion I wanted you to tell me what you really thought. Not some bullshit sarcasm about how apparently it's ok for women to kill men. You don't think that, neither do 98% of people, so you saying it was disingenuous.

Quote:No no this "apparently it's ok for women to..." That was disingenuous.
Again with the misquoting.

Quote:I was never trolling but if you call me a misandryst you get a jerkoff smiley. Period.

Please, spare me your good girl act, you were trolling, stop backward rationalizing it.
Do I need to remind you how you responded to a sincere post of mine with?
Quote:I'm just genuinely sad how socially acceptable it is to be a misandrist. But I think I'm coming in terms with it, perhaps I should just accept that that's just how people are and stop worrying about it so much.
You responded with a jerkoff smiley, not that I give a damn, you were trying to make me emotional, ie,trolling.

Quote:When I asked you for your opinion I wanted you to tell me what you really thought. Not some bullshit sarcasm about how apparently it's ok for women to kill men. You don't think that, neither do 98% of people, so you saying it was disingenuous.
Right and the opinion you asked of me was why I thought it was okay to kill a guy through misquoting me and you seriously expected a non sarcasm response?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Woman who stabbed her boyfriend to death during a domestic incident spared jail.. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - April 23, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 697 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] Woman raped while onlookers did nothing LadyForCamus 115 6981 October 19, 2021 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  British MP Amess stabbed to death onlinebiker 28 3038 October 16, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 3073 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Woman Threatens Hispanic Couple BrianSoddingBoru4 20 1032 July 3, 2020 at 2:22 am
Last Post: no one
Thumbs Up Washtenaw Deputy punches woman protestor in head onlinebiker 39 3320 June 5, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 4172 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Shot in her own home! Brian37 119 8185 October 16, 2019 at 7:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Greta Thunberg: adults who attack her ‘must feel threatened’ EgoDeath 148 9440 October 3, 2019 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Pregnant Alabama Woman who was shot charged with Manslaughter of her unborn baby Cecelia 94 7894 July 3, 2019 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: tackattack