Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 2:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica.
#7
RE: One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica.
You actually believe that? You are naive. I liked your contributions to the forum but now....

The extrememists have actually campaigning against him and these extrememists you may be referring to have actually been photographed with nine other than Zac Goldsmith watch:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2KBpBkkbpjs

P.s. I would never vote Labour as I like the Green Party. But facts are facts. And I like Sadiq.

Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: One Hopes He Doesn't Want To Visit Drumpf's 'Murrica. - by ReptilianPeon - May 9, 2016 at 8:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It doesn't matter what you think Pope. Jackie 21 4494 April 5, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] I want out BrokenQuill92 51 13002 January 21, 2020 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Want to sell that island? onlinebiker 30 8581 August 22, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 4007 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I am so so so jealous, oh ma gosh. Melania Trump honors Africans with a visit WinterHold 5 1577 November 7, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 58550 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 2743 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why Doesn't The Pro-Birth Crowd Address This? Minimalist 11 3293 June 1, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  The Turd Doesn't Fall Far From The Asshole Minimalist 10 3924 March 23, 2018 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Doesn't PETA have something better to do? brewer 33 7773 March 12, 2018 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Shell B



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)