Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 4:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones
#15
RE: Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones
Yeah, I view most religious people as victims, of sorts. I try to comment on their specific behaviour, rather than them as a person. I know how easily minds can be indoctrinated, and how hard it can be to let go of bad ideas. They can't see how horrible their religion objectively is.

I will call the ideas stupid and dangerous, rather than the people themselves. And I promote rational thought, hoping this will win out in the end.

I'm firmly against further indoctrination, under any circumstances. I think it's utterly disgusting and I would beg anyone to consider why exactly they are doing it. The truth does not need tricks.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Christians Make Me Sick ~ Eve th Nice Ones - by robvalue - May 17, 2016 at 8:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adam & Eve T.J. 4 2319 November 6, 2021 at 11:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Armageddon. Does it make Jesus rather evil? Greatest I am 21 6891 February 9, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: awty
  The Adam & Eve Myth - Origins Gwaithmir 125 43002 July 13, 2019 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 20924 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two wrongs make a right Graufreud 19 5095 July 21, 2018 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  I'm sick and tired of Christianity Der/die AtheistIn 73 24253 December 29, 2017 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  How to Make God Laugh Haipule 56 24542 December 11, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Moderates make me feel happy Der/die AtheistIn 9 3924 December 10, 2017 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Nice Going, "God." Minimalist 65 32857 October 13, 2017 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Yeah He's Crazy But In A Nice Way Minimalist 21 10279 July 2, 2017 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)