Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
When you visit old profiles
#2
RE: When you visit old profiles
Bernie Taupin 

I Still Can't Believe That You're Gone


In the mirror I see guilt
In your shoes I see myself
But I still can't believe that you're gone

In the dust of an 8 x 10
I can still caress your frame
But I still can't believe that you're gone

Oh I just can't believe
That you'd do this to me
No I just can't believe that you're gone
What am I supposed to do
One is not as fun as two
No I still can't believe that you're gone, no
I still can't believe that you're gone

In your cup I drink your health
On the phone
't believe that you're gone

And in a pinch I hold your things
And brush them up against my skin
'Cause I still can't believe that you're gone

Oh I just can't believe
That you'd do this to me
No I just can't believe that you're gone
What am I supposed to do
One is not as fun as two
No I still can't believe that you're gone
I still can't believe that you're gone

And it used to be just like heaven
Living hand, hand in glove
Used to be that you and I
were building on the property of love

Oh I just can't believe
That you'd do this to me
No I just can't believe that you're gone
What am I supposed to do
One is not as fun as two
No I still can't believe that you're gone
I still can't believe that you're gone
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 




Reply



Messages In This Thread
When you visit old profiles - by WinterHold - May 18, 2016 at 7:02 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by vorlon13 - May 18, 2016 at 7:33 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by account_inactive - May 19, 2016 at 1:42 am
RE: When you visit old profiles - by Minimalist - May 19, 2016 at 1:49 am
RE: When you visit old profiles - by J a c k - May 19, 2016 at 3:48 pm
When you visit old profiles - by KUSA - May 19, 2016 at 8:01 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by Cyberman - May 19, 2016 at 8:03 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by Minimalist - May 19, 2016 at 9:20 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by Cyberman - May 19, 2016 at 9:28 pm
When you visit old profiles - by KUSA - May 19, 2016 at 9:33 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by J a c k - May 19, 2016 at 9:36 pm
When you visit old profiles - by KUSA - May 19, 2016 at 10:07 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by J a c k - May 19, 2016 at 10:16 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by J a c k - May 19, 2016 at 10:55 pm
RE: When you visit old profiles - by Thumpalumpacus - May 19, 2016 at 11:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just an old metalhead MR. Macabre 666 60 14621 August 27, 2023 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 23602 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  "Who Wants To Be A Billion Years Old"? Jackie 2 1066 January 31, 2021 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Call me old. But these guys didn't ask me. Jackie 37 8975 September 26, 2020 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Old Fart In Town. Jackie 36 9876 June 4, 2020 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Just watching a old episode of Perry Mason. Jackie 3 2189 July 12, 2017 at 9:54 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Considering his vile visit to Warsaw, a poem. Jackie 0 949 July 6, 2017 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Passing of time/old movies warning youngens... Jackie 13 6043 June 24, 2017 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  With all these old, cancelled television shows returning to the screen Kitan Etos 12 6712 May 23, 2017 at 4:00 am
Last Post: StuW
  A Nightmare On Elmstreet, old vs. new Mechaghostman2 8 2242 October 29, 2016 at 8:42 am
Last Post: rado84



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)