Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 10:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ontological Argument - valid or debunked?
RE: The Ontological Argument - valid or debunked?
(June 27, 2016 at 12:33 pm)ChadWooters Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 6:30 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: And he was quoting it from me, and I was quoting it from here:

http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm

So you reposted any atheist's summary of Aquinas without verifying the accuracy of the reference. That's not very rigorous of you. As a skeptic why aren't you equally skeptical of skeptics?

This seems to be another example of many who say that all the proofs of god have been debunked but who haven't done the heavy lifting to personally evaluate both sides fairly.

I originally quoted it from the parody site in the first place. After Stimbo linked it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Ontological Argument - valid or debunked? - by Edwardo Piet - June 27, 2016 at 12:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Ontological Argument for the Existence of God athrock 429 77277 March 14, 2016 at 2:22 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why theists think their irrational/fallacious beliefs are valid Foxaèr 26 6510 May 1, 2014 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic