Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 2:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What is your Dungeons and Dragons alignment?
#21
RE: What is your Dungeons and Dragons alignment?
The good reverend Wrote:I am. I fully expected you to pull a Chaotic Neutral

Is not that true chaos? Sadly, my chaotic nature has a goal (that which I deem 'good'). I was seriously wondering if my answers would paint me as Chaotic Neutral, so it was definitely a close thing. I'm on the far right line of chaos, and only a little above the line between neutral and good. Smile

But it was way too short for me... and the answers were too limited. 'if a contract is no longer a good one, then it is off'? No. There is no contract to begin with. I might do a thing, but no piece of paper declares this and controls whether or not it is done. They can think what they like about our relationship... but if I'm actively working for them: it is because I will it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What is your Dungeons and Dragons alignment? - by Violet - May 6, 2011 at 11:55 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6523 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alignment System. Where would you place yorusef? Catholic_Lady 92 27439 March 2, 2018 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8595 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 11939 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21169 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I don't think, this to be racist, but your give your opinions abaris 20 6244 March 7, 2016 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: dyresand
Lightbulb What your feet say about your roots *Deidre* 50 17873 January 3, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Are you okay with your (or your partner's) vajayjay? Whateverist 242 72071 October 9, 2015 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  What's your current car/vehicle? And what's your fantasy car/vehicle? MJ the Skeptical 34 14764 May 23, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: max-greece
  State your religious belief, and your OS of choice Vegamo 10 4251 January 14, 2014 at 10:32 am
Last Post: pocaracas



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)