Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want my girls, to be those girls.
#5
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls.
You had occasion to visit a huge on paradise Island, I don't know what that means.  I don't know what you mean about drugs either.

I'm guessing the bottom line is I have ever seen the way the rich people live up close and in person.

When I used to go cycling I used to go through the worst places in the city, like the English Manchester versions of the ghetto (Moss side, Salford, Rushholme, and the red light district behind picadilly gardens.)

I once got lost, I think I must have ended up in Hale or Bowden because I saw mansions like I'd never seen before that looked like something from a medieval computer game/ Alice in Wonderland.  Some of them were modern looking with huge garages with see through walls in parts. 

I would have tried to knock on their door and ask them for financial advice but I'm sure they'd release the hounds before I got that far.

I've probably seen more expensive public property in London, but none that looked as nice that I can remember.  And these are houses that aren't too far from me that I just stumbled accross.

I'm not from a very nice area anyway so It doesn't take much to be out of my socioeconomic depth.  

Just seeing a nice suburb in a nice overall region makes me wonder what it would have been like to have been born in a nice place.  Obviously I think about if I had been born in a worse place too though.


Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.





Reply



Messages In This Thread
I want my girls, to be those girls. - by The Grand Nudger - October 1, 2016 at 3:17 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Alex K - October 1, 2016 at 4:50 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by paulpablo - October 1, 2016 at 7:59 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by c172 - October 1, 2016 at 8:29 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by brewer - October 1, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by thesummerqueen - October 1, 2016 at 11:44 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Aroura - October 1, 2016 at 11:58 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by chimp3 - October 1, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Jackie 74 14437 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Jackie 22 5688 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If you want Bden out, Ukraine Jackie 11 4902 December 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Jackie 0 830 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Jackie
  How do you want to go? Gawdzilla Sama 27 7543 September 24, 2018 at 5:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Does Hammy Make White Girls Blush Easily? Edwardo Piet 8 2603 May 5, 2018 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 21003 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Hey guys... and girls i suppose Complidudaaldo 13 3515 July 12, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I want a time machine to go back and kill. Jackie 59 18407 September 25, 2015 at 10:00 am
Last Post: MTL
  Those Goddamn Aliens Keep Probing my Ass! ComradeMeow 27 7452 September 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)