Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a time machine to go back and kill.
I want a time machine to go back and kill.
The following assholes who inflicted humanity with the following.

1. Peeps, those things taste fucking nasty!
2. Candy corn, I would rather be waterboarded than eat that shit.
3. Cooked cabbage, smells like a simmering boiling toilet.
4. Duck Dynasty
5. Sports graphics as if I want to play a fucking video game.
6. Naming fields and arenas after corporations 
7. Fucks News( but that is more serious than humor)
8. Slim Jim packaging, have you ever tried to open that shit, easier to rob Fort Knox
9. The asshole who coined "my bad", I always want to ask "do you have a receipt for that "bad".
10. Lists, I really fucking hate lists.
RE: I want a time machine to go back and kill.
Yeah that would be an interesting opportunity I mean just imagine if someone went to the past and killed Sly just after making "Rocky 1". People would say "What a genius this guy is and how he would enrich the world if only he lived!"

Or if someone killed Tarantino just after "Pulp Fiction". Since Tarantino was really an enigma after PF. People were thinking "Did he made this movie just by sheer luck as a movie nerd or is there something deeper inside him?" I mean QT doesn't make bad movies, especially compared to Sly, but it would fuck with peoples heads.

And of course George Lucas after SW2 or excuse me should I say SW5.
Pointless question, as your knowledge of things in the past precludes your having gone back to destroy them.

Suppose you built a time machine and went back in time to try to kill your grandfather before your father was conceived.  Had you been successful, you wouldn't exist to built the time machine.

Besides which, cabbage is awesome.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(June 27, 2015 at 5:19 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Yeah that would be an interesting opportunity I mean just imagine if someone went to the past and killed Sly just after making "Rocky 1". People would say "What a genius this guy is and how he would enrich the world if only he lived!"

Or if someone killed Tarantino just after "Pulp Fiction". Since Tarantino was really an enigma after PF. People were thinking "Did he made this movie just by sheer luck as a movie nerd or is there something deeper inside him?" I mean QT doesn't make bad movies, especially compared to Sly, but it would fuck with peoples heads.

And of course George Lucas after SW2 or excuse me should I say SW5.

I never got QT, never liked him. People like him, not saying they are wrong. I personally never got him.
Tarantino was an unbelievable phenomenon back in the age, something he'll most probably never live up to again.

But what about different scenario. Let's say you want to go back in time and save John Lennon from getting killed by that cunt - how would you do it? You know place, time, the shooter, how he looks like and what gun he has. Would you go back in time with a gun and kill the cunt to prevent him from shooting Lennon (but then you might accidentally shoot someone else), or would you bring a knife and stab him, or would you just fight him... Or would you tell the police officer "That man has a gun and he said he wants to shoot Lennon." Or would you go even further in time back when Beatles were just starting out and meet Lennon on the street and tell him "Look I'm from the future and at this time and place a guy that looks like this will shoot and kill you."
I'll just go up to John Lennon and say:

"Come with me if you want to live!"
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 28, 2015 at 7:29 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'll just go up to John Lennon and say:

Classic!
Better start practising your austrian accent, just in case.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 28, 2015 at 5:23 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: Tarantino was an unbelievable phenomenon back in the age, something he'll most probably never live up to again.

But what about different scenario. Let's say you want to go back in time and save John Lennon from getting killed by that cunt - how would you do it? You know place, time, the shooter, how he looks like and what gun he has. Would you go back in time with a gun and kill the cunt to prevent him from shooting Lennon (but then you might accidentally shoot someone else), or would you bring a knife and stab him, or would you just fight him... Or would you tell the police officer "That man has a gun and he said he wants to shoot Lennon." Or would you go even further in time back when Beatles were just starting out and meet Lennon on the street and tell him "Look I'm from the future and at this time and place a guy that looks like this will shoot and kill you."

Excluding time travel paradoxes for the sake of argument (let's say you are going back to a parallel time line), just going there a few years prior would probably suffice to change history sufficiently such that everything plays out differently.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(June 28, 2015 at 8:14 am)Alex K Wrote:
(June 28, 2015 at 7:29 am)ignoramus Wrote: I'll just go up to John Lennon and say:

Classic!
Better start practising your austrian accent, just in case.

He is dead and Pat Robertson is alive. ANJ

FYI I can do Arnold's voice.
(June 27, 2015 at 5:37 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Pointless question, as your knowledge of things in the past precludes your having gone back to destroy them.

Pretty much right on.  If time travel were possible then we would be nothing more than shadows of the past with no true existence or free will of any sort.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2495 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Brian37 22 1123 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why did they kill Kennedy? Fake Messiah 15 985 March 28, 2020 at 11:12 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  If you want Bden out, Ukraine Brian37 11 1868 December 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Brian37 0 336 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How do you want to go? Gawdzilla Sama 27 2911 September 24, 2018 at 5:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 7923 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Surely this has been posted before but this time its for Frankie and Bella. Triggers! Whateverist 12 2563 February 9, 2017 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  I want my girls, to be those girls. The Grand Nudger 9 1266 October 1, 2016 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
Exclamation Vending machine help? Tea Earl Grey Hot 3 761 May 30, 2014 at 5:55 am
Last Post: Nine