I dated a rich bastard 14 years older than me for a while.
He spent money like it was water. It scared the shit out of me.
He spent money like it was water. It scared the shit out of me.
![[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=i1140.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fn569%2Fthesummerqueen%2FUntitled2_zpswaosccbr.png)
|
I want my girls, to be those girls.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I want my girls, to be those girls. - by The Grand Nudger - October 1, 2016 at 3:17 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Thumpalumpacus - October 1, 2016 at 4:32 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Alex K - October 1, 2016 at 4:50 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - October 1, 2016 at 7:20 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by paulpablo - October 1, 2016 at 7:59 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by c172 - October 1, 2016 at 8:29 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by brewer - October 1, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by thesummerqueen - October 1, 2016 at 11:44 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Aroura - October 1, 2016 at 11:58 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by chimp3 - October 1, 2016 at 12:02 pm
|