Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want my girls, to be those girls.
#9
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls.
My first hubby's family had money. Our marriage didn't last long, basically he dazzled farm girl me with his family wealth, took me on big trips to exotic places. I got to take a week long cruise in the Caribbean, travel through wine country on a wine tasting tour, sleep in fancy B&B's, spend a week in a nice Hotel in Orlando and visit all the theme parks, and stay in a chalet while snowmobiling for another week. With my very own snowmobile they got just for me.
So yeah, I got to see that life and that kind of opulence, for a few years. It was dazzling. It was fun for a bit, but not worth staying married to a person on a path of self destruction.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I want my girls, to be those girls. - by The Grand Nudger - October 1, 2016 at 3:17 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Alex K - October 1, 2016 at 4:50 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by paulpablo - October 1, 2016 at 7:59 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by c172 - October 1, 2016 at 8:29 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by brewer - October 1, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by thesummerqueen - October 1, 2016 at 11:44 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by Aroura - October 1, 2016 at 11:58 am
RE: I want my girls, to be those girls. - by chimp3 - October 1, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Jackie 74 14437 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Jackie 22 5688 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  If you want Bden out, Ukraine Jackie 11 4902 December 12, 2019 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Reincarnate with me if you want to live.... Jackie 0 830 May 2, 2019 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Jackie
  How do you want to go? Gawdzilla Sama 27 7543 September 24, 2018 at 5:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Does Hammy Make White Girls Blush Easily? Edwardo Piet 8 2603 May 5, 2018 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Which AF member would you want to babysit your kids? FatAndFaithless 69 21003 December 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Cod
  Hey guys... and girls i suppose Complidudaaldo 13 3515 July 12, 2016 at 5:03 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  I want a time machine to go back and kill. Jackie 59 18406 September 25, 2015 at 10:00 am
Last Post: MTL
  Those Goddamn Aliens Keep Probing my Ass! ComradeMeow 27 7450 September 15, 2014 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: vorlon13



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)