Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 23, 2024, 3:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian
(May 29, 2011 at 4:34 pm)Godschild Wrote: I'm a fundamentalist and only six of your statmants even come close to what I believe.

Bullshit!

Besides..this topic should be title.... "Signs that you are a fucking moron."
Quote:You claim that homosexuality is an abomination to God because it says so in Leviticus, but you ignore the other Levitical "abominations" such as eating shellfish, wearing clothes of mixed fibers, working on the Sabbath, eating meat and dairy products together, or touching a menstruating woman.

I have brought this one up as well to the idiots, and they say "hahaha...thats just the old dietary laws..and its the old testament. The New testameent says we can eat what we want."

Do these idiots not realize that not only are they pointing out a contradiction in the bible, but that they are also admitting that their "perfect god" is not so perfect if he changes his mind. So God says shellfish is an abomination for a few thousand years..and then...what..its no longer an abomination? Did god unabominate it?

Also, I find that hillarious..that eating steak with a slice of cheese on it is the exact same thing as a guy corn holing another guy to God. Or that eating shrimp is the exact same thing as working on a "special" day.. and that they are both the same thing as ghey buttsecks and touching your menstruating mother to Jehovah.

Man that Jehovah is a twisted prick.
(May 29, 2011 at 9:38 pm)RAD Wrote:
(May 29, 2011 at 6:09 pm)Minimalist Wrote: But I can't figure out which one you'd reject.

You might figure it out if you'd actually listened to what some Christians have said, who actually know the Bible.

ROFLOL

RAD..is this your first time chatting with atheists?

(May 29, 2011 at 9:38 pm)RAD Wrote: This should be edited down to 3 or 4 claims, until you are sure you aren't assuming motives, or putting words in people's mouths. It could lead to an intelligent discussion.

BTW, the trials during "Voltaire's war," the French revolution, made the Inquisitions appear fair.

Have you ever noticed how atheists first they say we aren't following the NT, and in the next breath, that we do awful things? That's a logical contradiction.

English... you'll spoke it very goodly.

(May 29, 2011 at 9:38 pm)RAD Wrote: They are notably are forced to pick on Christians who never actually read or followed the NT. So why should i think they are Christians?

If they knew it as Muslims know their Koran, and still did violence, atheists would have a point. But that is clearly not the case.

Rad

Is there a point to this post?
(May 29, 2011 at 11:57 pm)tackattack Wrote: I believe 3 of those as they're currently worded. Cookie for the first atheist to guess the three.

hmm..lets see.

I think it is #3, #13, and #20

just randomly guessing, of course... but what do I have to lose?
(May 30, 2011 at 12:21 am)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:You might figure it out if you'd actually listened to what some Christians have said, who actually know the Bible.

"Knowing the bible" is about as useful as sifting through diarrhea with your fingers. Try reading a little science and history instead of that and you'll learn something.

Pretending that ancient goat herders knew anything about the world is simply stupid.

LMFAO...god damnit Min I absolutely LOVE your one liners!

I think Im going to have to borrow that Diarrhea one for the job site... see how many laughs I can get with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by reverendjeremiah - May 30, 2011 at 12:58 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by RAD - May 29, 2011 at 9:38 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by RAD - May 30, 2011 at 11:40 am
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by RAD - May 30, 2011 at 12:44 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by RAD - May 31, 2011 at 12:02 am
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by Cinjin - May 30, 2011 at 10:59 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by Cinjin - May 31, 2011 at 12:21 am
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by fr0d0 - May 31, 2011 at 7:18 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by RAD - May 31, 2011 at 9:09 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by fr0d0 - June 1, 2011 at 4:21 am
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by Violet - June 1, 2011 at 10:40 pm
RE: Signs you're a fundamentalist Christian - by Darth - June 4, 2011 at 10:32 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Confessions of a former Christian fundamentalist. Jehanne 56 14843 December 27, 2015 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Delicate
Video Zodiac Signs and Horoscopes Mental Outlaw 11 1976 October 8, 2015 at 6:12 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The Very Model of a Modern Fundamentalist TheRocketSurgeon 12 3930 September 11, 2015 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: kramazeek
  Today, I disowned my fundamentalist christian uncle. bluemonday 24 6713 March 1, 2014 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD
  Fundamentalist Mormon child labor (CNN report) Doubting_Thomas 1 1523 December 8, 2012 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fundamentalist Pastor Takes to YouTube to Fault Women for All Social Ills Ziploc Surprise 9 5477 May 13, 2012 at 4:26 pm
Last Post: orogenicman
  Writers: if you're not Judeo-Christian, chances are you suck. thesummerqueen 52 20964 February 15, 2012 at 11:15 am
Last Post: LarissaAnn
  Church signs everythingafter 21 5538 September 1, 2010 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: lrh9
  Ordinary vs fundamentalist Christian Darwinian 37 11586 September 10, 2009 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Violet