Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 7:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Report on Sexuality and Gender by New Atlantis
RE: Special Report on Sexuality and Gender by New Atlantis
(October 18, 2016 at 8:31 am)LastPoet Wrote: Dude, violence might make you feel good, yet would solve nothing. Infact, you might do a martyr. And you know religionists love martyrs.
I didn't imply that I would be violent, I said very specifically and TACTFULLY - like as in I made that distinction consciously in my head, the moment I wrote it - to say that someone else should hurt them, not me. You see what I did there? I'm careful with how I word things, but it still gets me into trouble sometimes. No, I won't lie, it really is a mental exercise of relief to just imagine the most violent thing playing out in my head sometimes, it's it gives me a feeling of satisfaction. I don't want to draw too many parallels to extreme metal music, because this probably would misrepresent a lot of people who's brains don't work exactly like mine; but with that careful indexing of what I'm about to say, I think that i can now say; that I think listening to metal music sort of gives me the same feeling. It's just that feeling of raw energy, just not holding back and doing symbolically what you want to do on the lower level of the reptile brain; in that primitive and ancient part of your brain responsible for survival, to just rip shit up; and have it be controlled by the higher rational part of your brain responsible for civilized society. Like I'm not going to lie, I would love to just beat the fuck out of a homophobe, but I've never been in a fight in my adult life, and I intend to keep it that way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Special Report on Sexuality and Gender by New Atlantis - by EruptedCarcassBloat - October 18, 2016 at 8:49 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Special Relativity. Lifetime. Stoneheart 120 8573 December 6, 2019 at 12:35 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Raising Gender Normative Children Acrobat 8 750 February 15, 2019 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  [Serious] Please convince me gender is binary tackattack 189 13610 February 13, 2019 at 12:22 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Transgender kids’ brains resemble their gender identity, not their biological sex Foxaèr 19 3424 May 23, 2018 at 10:06 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Gender Identity Disorder? I don't think so! :D Violet 25 13608 August 27, 2012 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Violet
  What is so special about us?!? Tiberius 67 19628 February 14, 2010 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Purple Rabbit