Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 4:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I've never gotten a good answer to....
#21
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to....
(October 23, 2016 at 2:15 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 23, 2016 at 2:12 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Nice dodge! From the literal angle : If god is not a pearl wearing pig then god is not everything.

God is not everything from the literal angle, and anyone who says so is dumb.

So your statement that god is everything and nothing in particular?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!






Reply



Messages In This Thread
I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by Jackie - October 23, 2016 at 7:27 am
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by Jackie - October 23, 2016 at 8:37 am
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by Chad32 - October 23, 2016 at 1:05 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 1:07 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 1:31 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 1:33 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 1:38 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 1:44 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 1:46 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 2:10 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 2:12 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 2:15 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 2:25 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by MysticKnight - October 23, 2016 at 1:28 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by Edwardo Piet - October 23, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by Edwardo Piet - October 23, 2016 at 2:14 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by chimp3 - October 23, 2016 at 2:30 pm
RE: I've never gotten a good answer to.... - by Edwardo Piet - October 23, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To the question of does God exist, the answer is whether Intelligence created Life panpan 152 28711 October 8, 2025 at 11:56 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Someone should tell these people Buddha never existed Vincenzo Vinny G. 14 8805 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: awty
  God is not the answer Kitan Etos 47 13832 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  People in bible never existed according to head of Theology at a university in UK! MellisaClarke 79 30959 January 3, 2018 at 12:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I guess you never thought about it, did you? Little Rik 68 29985 September 24, 2017 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: JackRussell
  10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer Kitan Etos 431 221948 August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Jackie 92 30465 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Why the religious will never admit you won the argument (and why they don't care) Veritas_Vincit 166 49542 June 30, 2016 at 1:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Consistent Asshole Answer to Every Problem Minimalist 3 2706 June 17, 2016 at 9:37 am
Last Post: tacebotedo
  Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer Rhondazvous 81 34042 November 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)