Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 9:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maybe I'm being crazy...
#6
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy...
I wouldn't hold it against them, some people don't handle alcohol well. 

[Image: holy-spirit-700ml-375-alcohol.jpg]

(It's a bottle of vodka named Holy Spirit) xD
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Maybe I'm being crazy... - by BrokenQuill92 - November 21, 2016 at 12:26 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Kitan Etos - November 21, 2016 at 12:32 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Thumpalumpacus - November 21, 2016 at 12:47 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Doubting Thomas - November 21, 2016 at 1:34 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by LastPoet - November 21, 2016 at 1:38 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Thumpalumpacus - November 21, 2016 at 5:55 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Doubting Thomas - November 21, 2016 at 8:49 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Ravenshire - November 21, 2016 at 2:27 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by vorlon13 - November 21, 2016 at 2:35 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Bob Kelso - November 21, 2016 at 4:55 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by brewer - November 21, 2016 at 7:51 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by chimp3 - November 21, 2016 at 8:30 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by account_inactive - November 21, 2016 at 8:58 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Longhorn - November 21, 2016 at 9:26 am
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by vorlon13 - November 21, 2016 at 8:55 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by vorlon13 - November 21, 2016 at 8:56 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by rexbeccarox - November 21, 2016 at 10:11 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by vorlon13 - November 21, 2016 at 10:14 pm
RE: Maybe I'm being crazy... - by Thumpalumpacus - November 21, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why is the thread about angels being male closed? Anomalocaris 11 4945 April 23, 2021 at 7:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Overcoming shame of being duped by a cult Won2blv 11 3645 December 22, 2020 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 18712 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 41076 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Losing virginity" - what is being lost here? Fake Messiah 36 9509 September 12, 2018 at 9:14 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Jerusalem, rapture, the coming of christ, and crazy evangelicals WinterHold 9 3279 May 25, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Being Catholic isn't an ethnic thing. Joods 0 1344 March 12, 2018 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Joods
  Religion: Just Plain Crazy Minimalist 10 5129 September 26, 2017 at 8:01 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Maybe WinterHold 9 4318 July 2, 2017 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why would a perfect being make an imperfect world? Socrates 138 60574 February 25, 2017 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Godscreated



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)