(February 4, 2017 at 11:26 am)Jesster Wrote:Not because it would help them, but because you know that feeling when you just wanna DEVOUR AN ENTIRE FUCKING PIZZA because you just feel this rage within you? That's how I feel when I think about suicidal people. I'd punch them in the face because I feel this PRIMAL RAGE. Not that I'd actually eat an entire pizza, that's disgusting. Nor would I actually punch a suicidal person in the face lmao.(February 4, 2017 at 11:23 am)WisdomOfTheTrees Wrote: I'd punch them in the face for even thinking about it.
... because that's a great way to lift someone out of suicidal depression.
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:55 am
Thread Rating:
|
Shouldn't the right to die be a human right?
|
|
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


