Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 7:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I love you cunts.
#6
RE: I love you cunts.
(March 1, 2017 at 7:06 pm)c172 Wrote: Wasn't there some ort of drunk thread earlier? I forget who made it, andmaybe it was nobody and I just need a nap (no doubt about that).

LOL

I made a specific drunken thread for posting about happy drunkenness

but really

but seriously

YES ful drunkenness=depression

BUT ACTUALLY

Mild drunkness=sex

Lol...

I meant......

Mildy drunkenness=hapiness }
Thank you all

Correct typos and spelling mistakes?

When "Normal" and sober my answer=yes

When drunk and when now my answer=why botehr?

WHY BOTHER BUT WHY BPTHER BUT WHY BOTHER BUT WHY FUCKINGBOTHER

FUCK MY ASS BUT NOT REALLY MY BELL END WANTS THE PLEASURE

THANKS YOUR SINCERTLY I AM SUPERIOR AND DOMIANT IF YOU ACTUALLY KNOW OF ME

Hammy zeh squirrelz
Reply



Messages In This Thread
I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2017 at 7:03 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 7:04 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by c172 - March 1, 2017 at 7:06 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2017 at 7:12 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 7:08 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 7:10 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2017 at 7:26 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 7:29 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by J a c k - March 1, 2017 at 9:05 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 9:07 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by paulpablo - March 1, 2017 at 9:14 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by chimp3 - March 1, 2017 at 9:20 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by The Valkyrie - March 1, 2017 at 9:30 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 9:25 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 9:35 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 9:43 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Little lunch - March 1, 2017 at 10:04 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by ignoramus - March 1, 2017 at 11:52 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by paulpablo - March 2, 2017 at 12:29 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 2, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 4203 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  You got to love the US brewer 32 10755 July 13, 2019 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 5778 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What do you love most, about AF? The Grand Nudger 99 38859 June 4, 2017 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Merry Christmas you lovable cunts. Iroscato 52 11959 December 25, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: c172
  The: "How Much Do You Love AF?" thread Edwardo Piet 26 7722 September 14, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: c172
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 11956 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How much do you love the town you live in? Whateverist 95 26494 July 11, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love Rhondazvous 13 5394 December 14, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How much do you love me? Kitan Etos 32 8557 December 11, 2015 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)