Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love
A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love
By the 7th day of xmas, your true love will have sent you 227 birds. Do the math.
I'll take the 40 golden rings and maybe 1 of the leaping lords, but you can keep all them damn birds.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love
I'd just set them free. Like Leonardo Da Vinci.

Wikipedia form the article on Leonardo Da Vinci Wrote:Within Leonardo's lifetime, his extraordinary powers of invention, his "outstanding physical beauty", "infinite grace", "great strength and generosity", "regal spirit and tremendous breadth of mind" as described by Vasari, as well as all other aspects of his life, attracted the curiosity of others. One such aspect is his respect for life evidenced by his vegetarianism and his habit, according to Vasari, of purchasing caged birds and releasing them.

My bolding. Smile
RE: A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love
Did I take the wrong pill this morning or...? O_o
^_____________^
Just think though, you have all of those Maids-a-milking coming to you!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I hate that fucking song.
There are exactly two great Christmas songs:

The rest are crap.

https://youtu.be/grwP8QvI1jY
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(December 12, 2015 at 9:28 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: By the 7th day of xmas, your true love will have sent you 227 birds. Do the math.
I'll take the 40 golden rings and maybe 1 of the leaping lords, but you can keep all them damn birds.

What if I'm really, really hungry? And have other mouths to feed? I've had partridge, turtle dove, hen (not sure if french) and goose. On calling birds and swans I willing to take a chance. I'm really, really hungry!!!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Christmas music for grownups (and it's all piano, no vocals!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...5qGUhWPi6w
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 847 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Learn the true mersey Angrboda 7 468 March 18, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Setting up TV remotes, a "Kill me" event. Brian37 35 1794 September 30, 2021 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 1756 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Most otherwise popular food/snack/dessert/beverage you cannot stand ? vorlon13 65 10292 April 16, 2018 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Under no circumstance should cops KILL ErGingerbreadMandude 120 12772 January 7, 2018 at 8:23 am
Last Post: FFaith
  A Confession (my true identity) Catholic_Lady 96 19007 April 13, 2017 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
  The True Meaning of The 25th Of December BrianSoddingBoru4 16 2589 December 24, 2016 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6930 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How much do you love the town you live in? Whateverist 95 10010 July 11, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Whateverist