Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 5:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I love you cunts.
#13
RE: I love you cunts.
I love you too you massive twat


Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.





Reply



Messages In This Thread
I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2017 at 7:03 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 7:04 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by c172 - March 1, 2017 at 7:06 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2017 at 7:12 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 7:08 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 7:10 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 1, 2017 at 7:26 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 7:17 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 7:29 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by J a c k - March 1, 2017 at 9:05 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 9:07 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by paulpablo - March 1, 2017 at 9:14 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by chimp3 - March 1, 2017 at 9:20 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by The Valkyrie - March 1, 2017 at 9:30 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 9:25 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by frankiej - March 1, 2017 at 9:35 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by account_inactive - March 1, 2017 at 9:43 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 2, 2017 at 12:02 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Little lunch - March 1, 2017 at 10:04 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by ignoramus - March 1, 2017 at 11:52 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by paulpablo - March 2, 2017 at 12:29 pm
RE: I love you cunts. - by Edwardo Piet - March 2, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 4208 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  You got to love the US brewer 32 10758 July 13, 2019 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I love this place, you fucking punks J a c k 22 5784 October 5, 2018 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What do you love most, about AF? The Grand Nudger 99 38890 June 4, 2017 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Merry Christmas you lovable cunts. Iroscato 52 12019 December 25, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: c172
  The: "How Much Do You Love AF?" thread Edwardo Piet 26 7731 September 14, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: c172
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 11976 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How much do you love the town you live in? Whateverist 95 26502 July 11, 2016 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love Rhondazvous 13 5398 December 14, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How much do you love me? Kitan Etos 32 8573 December 11, 2015 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)