Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 5:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
#11
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 4, 2017 at 11:00 pm)pool the matey Wrote:
(March 4, 2017 at 7:22 pm)Thena323 Wrote: So, do you think the patriarchs will make it to the Big Game again, next year?

Is this handegg or baseball? I don't follow either. I'm a big fan of football and cricket. 

Dafuq, man? I thought we were supposed to be asking YOU questions.
You're the one that's all about dem patriarchs, and shit...you tell ME!

Goddamn.





Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Athene - March 4, 2017 at 11:52 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24259 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21096 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14923 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4234 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9570 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 27062 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22457 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11252 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21326 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7926 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)