Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
#62
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
Alasdair Ham Wrote:See THIS is why I call you a bigoted moron. Because you make statements like this that are moronic and bigoted.
You've shown me the light Alasdair Ham. You're truly a wonder wefare collecting soul. 
My apology to you:


Shell B Wrote:Jesus Christ you've got tunnel vision. It must be so nice for women to be forced to marry at a young age and spend their entire lives caring for their families without the hope of an education and career of their own. You make it sound like women out there are just longing to be your little house wife so they can lounge around all day in designer duds you buy while you slave away. It's made clear by your posts that women are also destined to provide for and work for others. It's just that they're stuck doing it for shitty assholes who think the worst thing about their repressive society is that men have to feed their families. 
I don't see a question anywhere you seem to know more about the place I have been living in for 21 years than me, you probably read 2 blog posts so ..yeah, sure, sure, you're pretty knowledgeable I would say.  Rolleyes

Shell B Wrote:Also, I thought you were gay, so isn't this irrelevant?
I'm gay? Wow. I didn't know that B, thanks for informing me. Spit Coffee

Edit: You don't have to concern yourself with my sexuality. Let it remain a dark deep mystery. Tongue



Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - March 6, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Ask a firearms enthusiast deleted 41 24246 June 8, 2023 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Ask someone completely disillusioned about Americanism. Jackalope 35 21089 March 21, 2022 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask a trans. Jehanne 20 14914 January 3, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Ask an Uber driver. Goosebump 1 4234 January 2, 2022 at 6:01 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Ask a critic T.J. 16 9569 January 2, 2022 at 5:19 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Ask a poor person BrokenQuill92 49 27050 December 9, 2021 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Ask a woman who just turned 50. Divinity 41 22447 November 30, 2021 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 11249 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Ask Eleven Kitan Etos 36 21320 June 26, 2021 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 7910 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)