Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 2:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever
#11
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever
Beth, go ride a roller coaster, or get laid, or whatever gets you your chemical fix. I'll take care of all the wine you wont be drinking in the meantime, thank you.
When the hell did chemical become a dirty word?

And Rayaan, for you and your bananas...
http://www.plu.edu/~bananas/social/home.html
Allah probably should have seen it coming, maybe a prohibition of the banana should have made the cut.

And going for the double whammy...
http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swif...ps-up.html

See what I did there?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by Minimalist - July 4, 2011 at 11:42 am
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by Rayaan - July 6, 2011 at 1:17 am
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by Rayaan - July 6, 2011 at 1:29 am
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by BethK - July 6, 2011 at 2:22 am
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by Rayaan - July 6, 2011 at 2:00 am
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by The Grand Nudger - July 7, 2011 at 12:05 am
RE: The Greatest Medical Breakthrough Ever - by BethK - July 8, 2011 at 2:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Potential, Possible, Maybe Medical Game-Changer BrianSoddingBoru4 0 944 March 21, 2022 at 4:36 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Vaccination exemption in CA, personal down, medical up brewer 245 93411 December 25, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Inspiring Medical Breakthroughs of 2017 shadow 13 5194 December 25, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Medical information needed. Gawdzilla Sama 22 8632 September 25, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  A couple of Medical snippets brewer 0 998 June 5, 2017 at 5:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Medical/Sugar/Comparison to Big Tobacco brewer 7 3730 December 2, 2016 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Noprophets
  Medical - MS brewer 6 2892 October 8, 2016 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Athene
  More Medical Crap brewer 5 2334 September 29, 2016 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Medical: ADHD and Homeless brewer 5 2283 September 27, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Medical/Psych snippets brewer 0 1225 September 20, 2016 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: brewer



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)